WIN Free Mods & Bama Performance Tuning from AmericanMuscle.com!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Guys - We're really excited to be running this contest with the crew over from Bama Performance and from March 1st, 2015 through March 31st, 2015 you're eligible to win a Full Bama Performance Overhaul!

Here's what you could win:

1. You'll consult with the Bama Performance Lead Calibrator where you'll discuss the goals for your Mustang

2. The Bama Performance team will then select Free Mods (Up to $1500) to further your build!

3. The Bama Performance Team will write custom tunes to take advantage of your full mod list!

Let me know if you have any questions on this and make sure to sign up RIGHT HERE!

Alex

Last edited:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Entered!

Just in case someone asks:

Potential Prize Winner ("Potential Winner") will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 04/08/2015 by the Sponsor from among the total number of eligible entries received. The Potential Winner will be notified by email and must reply within 48 hours of receiving the notification.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Entered!

Just in case someone asks:

Potential Prize Winner ("Potential Winner") will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about 04/08/2015 by the Sponsor from among the total number of eligible entries received. The Potential Winner will be notified by email and must reply within 48 hours of receiving the notification.

In on this one too

Best of luck guys and a special thanks to Kato for clearing some of that up!

Let me know if anyone has any questions in the meantime and I'm here to help!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

I'm in....fingers crossed

Like I could possibly say no to this one. :crazy:

Best of luck guys and nbk13nw how could you say no! Have you checked out the new V2 Tunes for the 3V Cars? Check out this video below to get an idea of what they're all about and let me know if you have any questions at all on parts or if you need any help, I'm always around to help out!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just a shameless bump here guys! Make sure to get signed up soon! This one's going to be over before you know it!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Back