Window cleaning help

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I have dealt with my windshield having this horrible haze on it for quite a while now. I have tried a few different sprays to get it off ( invisible glass, eagle 20/20, etc.) with no luck. They actually seem to just distribute the filth in different areas. What do I have to do to get this off of my windshield?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Rubbing alcohol, clean it good.

Clay bar it to remove contaminants.

Drive with the defroster on.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Stoner's Invisible Glass and than hit it with a clay bar. Stoner's Invisible Glass again to remove any residual clay residue if you get any. Than you can apply some Rain-X or whatever if you want...

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
If its on the outside maybe its paint overspray of some kind. Take a rag with some thinner on it and wipe down the window. Or, get some 0000 steel wool, scrub them down, then use Stoner's. Has always worked for me.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
its on the inside. when it gets cold the window hazes over extremely bad

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
its on the inside. when it gets cold the window hazes over extremely bad

Do you smoke in your car?

Same deal.

Wipe with Stoner's or alcohol.

Claybar the inside to remove contaminants.

Also, try driving with the defroster on. It really "clears" up the window, not just the hazing but like, it actually makes it look much clearer.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I smoke inside my car and used to have the same issue. I started using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on it after wiping it down with some 93% rubbing alcohol and have not had the issue since. I use the Mr. Clean pads inside and outside. Does an awesome job on glass. Don't use it on tint though.

gt08vapor

forum member
Reaction score
it could be you are using to much cleaner, when cleaning your window. Take some glass cleaner (i use stoners) Lightly spray it on a microfiber towel and clean your window. Flip it over and go over the window again with the dry side of the microfiber.

INTRUDER

Reaction score
ZAINO Simply the best product i've ever used on glass ..Inside and out.
When your done ..It looks like there is NO glass .
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2] Z-12 Clear-View Glass Polish[/SIZE][/FONT]

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back