Window Switch

anticubicle

Reaction score
As per some advice, I'm looking into a Window Switch (again). The last switch I had was the MSD Digital Window Switch — I had it on the car for a week but it was causing a ton of trouble so it got yanked out and sold.

Anyone suggest a particular brand/model? Thx!

ALSO: I may possibly want to run a progressive controller, if I could spray a 100 out of the hole and 150 after 1st gear I'm thinking it'd help give me a little added insurance. Thoughts?

Last edited:

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well a window switch would be ideal for sure. The Zex kits come with one I believe, but otherwise the best I'd heard about was the MSD. Not familiar with any others.

I think a progressive controller could definitely offer you some more insurance. I'm not the expert on the subject but I could see how that could help reduce the 'shock' of the nitrous coming on. Not to mention it'll probably help reduce the wear on your driveline components.

anticubicle

Reaction score
Well a window switch would be ideal for sure. The Zex kits come with one I believe, but otherwise the best I'd heard about was the MSD. Not familiar with any others.

I think a progressive controller could definitely offer you some more insurance. I'm not the expert on the subject but I could see how that could help reduce the 'shock' of the nitrous coming on. Not to mention it'll probably help reduce the wear on your driveline components.

I'm running a Wilson Pro Flow system, it has the TPS switch but no Window switch. Like I said, the MSD I didn't have a good time with.

And yeah, the Progressive controller is something I think may help a lot.

matt texass

Reaction score
nitrous outlet has a window switch that can be used for a dual stage and has mulitple gear lock out if you want it and can double as your wot switch

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
I run the Wilsons system and had an MSD window switch. I could never get it to work correctly and unhooked mine as well.

06tyrfryr

forum member
Reaction score
what kind of problems were you having with your old window switch and what brand nitrous system are you running? I have ran into problems with the nitrous system messing with the tps voltage and finally converted my drive by wire nitrous system to a micro switch on the pedal and it has worked flawlessly since.

11sec_lx

Reaction score
Hey anticubicle,

It looks like you have some free time. How about sending me the catalytic converters (or a refund for them) I paid you for on July 31st?

11sec_lx

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back