Windshield washer nozzle mounting?

Knight horse

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I did a search and came up empty. Also I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, so I apologize if not. Here's my situation. I just got this 07 Mustang GT. It has an aftermarket GT500KR hood, but the person that installed it left out the windshield squirter nozzle assembly. The tube from the pump is there all the way from the pump through the fender to the base of the windshield that's it. I know the factory nozzles mount in the hood, and I really don't like that. I'm not fond of the idea of cutting my hood. So I was wondering what others on here with aftermarket hoods did for your cars? Any ideas are highly appreciated.

bambam 06

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I did a search and came up empty. Also I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, so I apologize if not. Here's my situation. I just got this 07 Mustang GT. It has an aftermarket GT500KR hood, but the person that installed it left out the windshield squirter nozzle assembly. The tube from the pump is there all the way from the pump through the fender to the base of the windshield that's it. I know the factory nozzles mount in the hood, and I really don't like that. I'm not fond of the idea of cutting my hood. So I was wondering what others on here with aftermarket hoods did for your cars? Any ideas are highly appreciated.
They sell a kit that attaches to the windshield wiper arm, i have it in my Mustang forgot where i got it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back