Wiring harness

TheFourSixThatCould

Reaction score
So I’m dropping the motor in got it almost all buttoned up and I have two issues 1 extra wire and 1 “missing” wire. My extra wire comes off the end of the passenger side harness that connects to the fuel injectors coils ect and looks like a ground but I want to make sure. And my “missing” wire is a ground I believe is on the block for the driver side near the firewall, I remember removing what looked to be a ground from there, maybe in the headers, when I pulled the motor but I don’t seem to see a wire. I’ve tired wiring diagram but they honestly do more harm than good for me I have no clue what I’m looking at lmao. If anyone can confirm my “extra” wire is a ground that would be great and if someone can help on my missing “ground” that would also be great. Link wiring diagram if you have access as well thank you.

TheFourSixThatCould

Reaction score
I believe the extra wire on the end of the passenger injector harness is a ground that go the the bottom of the motor mount if someone can confirm by when I wake up that would be great lol

William06121988

Reaction score
The ground on the driver's side goes from the back of the head to the top firewall. And is the other wire a real thick black wire running to the battery terminals if so yes it connects to the engine motor mount on passenger side

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back