Won Esp class , Delta region, and almost Pax for the year

Sartol

Reaction score
Well I won my class for ESP in Delta Region and was in the run for pax for the year. This was the end of the year Pax championship battle for Delta Region Scca autocross. Going into this event I was 19 points under the Z06. The Z06 beat me by 1.2 sec this event and took Pax Champion for 2014 and I ended in 2nd. At the end of the day we switch cars for a side battle. Video says the rest. Please like youtube video, trying to win a gopro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWaKY_ZGnpQ

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
Gave you a :thumb2: . . . but for videos of autocross runs and track sessions I really don't want to hear any kind of music that isn't coming from the engine or the tires.

Good luck.

Norm

Sartol

Reaction score
I Hear ya Norm, Went to school for computer animation. editing video's is hard for me not to throw in music and stuff. But to critque someones video with mucis is hard i know, but thanx norm.

Yes this is Derek, doing good. :) Loving autocrossing . If I may ask where do i know ya from :).

csamsh

forum member
Reaction score
I Hear ya Norm, Went to school for computer animation. editing video's is hard for me not to throw in music and stuff. But to critque someones video with mucis is hard i know, but thanx norm.

Yes this is Derek, doing good. :) Loving autocrossing . If I may ask where do i know ya from :).

This is Mark- I had the black GT that I'd bring from Mobile over to Delta, ran a few events with you guys before I moved in 2013.

Sartol

Reaction score
Aww. You still autocrossing where you moved too? Ya that was when I was trying to chase down Alfred and Conekiller. :) I'm getting there , trying to finish the car this year and goto CAM. UCL , LCA, watt link, rear swaybar and 275 front tires. 245 was stupid for the fronts, live and learn.
@Mitch thanx

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back