Would anyone happen to have the drilling templates for 05-09 roush spoiler?

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
The kit I bought was missing the templates for the winglets, would really like to get this thing installed. Roush is supposed to be overnighting them to me but I want to have a backup plan also.

Thanks

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
I just took out the bolts, used 3m double sided tape, adhesion prep cloth, and stuck it on. Have had it on for 2 years now with many trips down the track, across states(even all the way to St Louis ;) ), and thru car washes without any incidents. I swear by this stuff at work and it wont leave your car full of holes.

just my 2 cents

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'll just throw in my two cents on the 3m tape. When I changed out the rear spoiler on my car, Ford had used 3m tape to adhere the spoiler in addition to the bolts. That is some serious stuff. At one point, I really thought I was going to break my spoiler trying to get it off because the tape was so strong. I would have no reservations about using it to adhere those winglets

Last edited:

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Is this just the standard 3m tape you can get at walmart or similar? Or is the stuff you all are describing a specialty item at another store? Also where to get the adhesion prep cloth, adhesion promoter, etc locally?

Oh, and the factory stuff is definitely strong. Took some doing to get the stock spoiler off!

Thanks guys

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
you can find it at advanced auto or autozone, as long as it is 3M its good, wider the better. They should have adhesion prep too, just follow the flash time instructions so you dont put it on too early

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back