WOW tire hop

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
Went to the track last weekend. for some reason between 2-2500 rpms my car has massive tire hop untill 2nd gear. about 28-3000 rpms my car was fine..LCA here I come

NA-Stang

AMC #8 aka "The Jockey"
Reaction score
Went to the track last weekend. for some reason between 2-2500 rpms my car has massive tire hop untill 2nd gear. about 28-3000 rpms my car was fine..LCA here I come

Might as well pick up a UCA and LCA Relocation brackets while your at it...

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
Yea if I can find a good deal on both I def will but def lca for my next track visit

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Definitely do both. The LCA's did lessen my wheel hop alot, but it wasn't totally gone until I also did the UCA.

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
Do you think I can toss that kit on with a jack and hand tools or would I need a lift

Reaction score
I just added the UMI adjustible upper with roto joint and lower fixed with roto joint, nice stuff, I wish I would have purchased a multi hole upper mount at the same time, make sure you figure out how to remove you rear seat before you start the upper. installing both upper and lower took maybe 2 hours using air tools, floor jack and stands, would have been quicker if I would have know how to remove the rear seat to get to that bolt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back