wtb 05-06 or gt500 fuel level sender

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have one and some pumps if yu want to pick uo the pair, we removed the sender thinking that was aproblem but it wasnt. $250 for the used kit pumps and sender together?

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I may know of one coming out soon (05 gt).. will ask him about it

I was surprised the Fore hat required that sender..

You guys should come up with a mod to eliminate this problem

Last edited:

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
FYI... Call fore and he an give you the exact part number... Then call your local stealer ship and have them track one down.... That is how I got mine so fast. It was in Kansas City, we had it hipped directly to my door for no extra charge

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
No but he has the part number..... That's how I got it... Then called the dealer or parts department

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused, MC PS255 won't work with the fore setup?

Reason I ask is I am getting the fore setup with dual 450's and was gonna get the MC PS255 for my 2009 GT. Will this not read on the gauge?

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
My bad.... I thought he had it, but I know he helped me out when mine cracked. Good luck....

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I have the part number somewhere but it is $160 retail for just the 2007-2009 sender new from Ford. It is a FoMoco part and they Jew you on them hard. They know this obviously this is why they are 3 times the price of all the other units/years. Bastards. They are not worth it as a 05 pump is worth like $50 shipped. Those work great btw.

The pumps with sending unit used are only around $175 shipped. I would rather pay for a complete pump assembly than pay those idiots $160 for a sending unit... sure the OP feels the same.

One will pop up, just a matter of when someone reads the thread and remembers that old pump in the attic.

I used to get the sending units for $90 new with my discount but have not checked in a while.. I still find them way cheaper

Last edited:

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369360159.344126.jpg

If my memory serves me correctly....this is what you are looking for.... I found it on my phone and thought it might help you. It was my reference material.....

Good luck

Back