WTB 05-09 rolling chasis

my06GT

Reaction score
As title states I am looking for a 05-09 rolling chasis. Lost my car to the flood last week and was able to get the motor/trans and blower before insurance comes to pick it up. PM me or email at [email protected] if you have something or know of one somewhere.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
As title states I am looking for a 05-09 rolling chasis. Lost my car to the flood last week and was able to get the motor/trans and blower before insurance comes to pick it up. PM me or email at [email protected] if you have something or know of one somewhere.

I know of a black body one floating around on the eastern side, no title, front end damage though.

porkipine

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss, what year was your car? Wiring is different depending on year, cars are out there, bought 2 with issues from used car dealers, cheap. Just my 2cents

my06GT

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss, what year was your car? Wiring is different depending on year, cars are out there, bought 2 with issues from used car dealers, cheap. Just my 2cents

Car is an 06. I am not taking any wiring from my car I am hoping to find someone the maybe blew a motor and doesnt feel like fooling with it. That way I can just swap in my motor and trans and go.

JUSTA3V

Moar Throttle!
Reaction score
There was someone on here doing that very thing in the classifieds. A turbo car I believe that he blew.

stanggirl

Reaction score
I have my 2006 Mustang going up for sale as a roller, it will be available the 2nd week of October. It has a 10 point cage, fully built Strange Engineering 8.8 rear, M/T tires and wheels all the way around, UPR Pro Race Series suspension, Strange double adjustable shocks in the rear, strange double adjustable coil overs in the front, UPR k member, racepak system.. just to name some of the stuff on the car. I can give you a complete detailed list of what is being sold on the car and what is being taken off if you are interested.

Back