WTB 07-09 GT500 chin spoiler and rear wing/spoiler

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
ive been lurking the classifieds waiting for someone to post up a used gt500 splitter as well since mine got scraped up a little and i do car shows here and there. i know someone is selling a carbon fiber gt500 splitter if you're interested in that. too much for me since he's on the east coast. nice car you have there? do a lot of road racing?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Here's a rear spoiler on Craigslist. I have nothing to do with this.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/1697532487.html

I'm selling a Shelby Spoiler that fits on the 07-09 Ford Mustang. Kept in excellent condition! It still had the adhesive strip on the bottom (unused) and the nuts to fasten it to the trunk lid.The color is Tungsten Grey. If you have any questions, E-mail me please. Thank you.

3m53o33lb5O25T45R0a4h06aa558f14a4149d.jpg

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
ive been lurking the classifieds waiting for someone to post up a used gt500 splitter as well since mine got scraped up a little and i do car shows here and there. i know someone is selling a carbon fiber gt500 splitter if you're interested in that. too much for me since he's on the east coast. nice car you have there? do a lot of road racing?

My car is pretty low so I wouldn't want to spend the extra $ on the carbon fiber knowing it possibly might get scraped. Thanks for the heads up though:highfive:

Here's a rear spoiler on Craigslist. I have nothing to do with this.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/1697532487.html

I'm selling a Shelby Spoiler that fits on the 07-09 Ford Mustang. Kept in excellent condition! It still had the adhesive strip on the bottom (unused) and the nuts to fasten it to the trunk lid.The color is Tungsten Grey. If you have any questions, E-mail me please. Thank you.

3m53o33lb5O25T45R0a4h06aa558f14a4149d.jpg

My ride is black. I'd have to have it painted. Thanks for looking out.:beerdrink:

Last edited:

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
ill ship you out a gt500 spoiler for $80 if you are still looking, bout to post it up on here, just removed it off the car so pm me if interested

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back