Wtb: 15x10/8 wheels

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Looking to buy 2 rear 15" wheels either 8" or 10" wide (preferably 8"). Looking for a Prostar/Racestar style. I already have a brand new set of bias plies, so wheels only please. Also I'm looking for reasonable prices, so most likely a Jegs/summit set. I am open to other styles as long as fitment is correct. Have money in hand.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks still looking. Like said, going budget. If someone has some used Summit/Jegs wheels cheap, great. Otherwise I'll drop $250 for a new set.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I have 2 15x8 direct drill racestars with 275-50 et streets on them if you might be interested.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of MT ET Drags sitting the the garage. If you could split the tires I could offer you a price otherwise I'd hate to insult you with an offer. Though the offer might be insulting for just wheels as well (I'm not expecting to get a set of Racestars or what I want to spend ATM).

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of MT ET Drags sitting the the garage. If you could split the tires I could offer you a price otherwise I'd hate to insult you with an offer. Though the offer might be insulting for just wheels as well (I'm not expecting to get a set of Racestars or what I want to spend ATM).

Understand sir, I'm not willing to split them up so we don't have to worry about offers lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back