WTB: 2010-2012 Hood

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2010-2012 aftermarket hood. Black would be preferred, let me know what you have!!!

Last edited:

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
, any aftermarket black hood would do!!!!!!! Let me know what you have.,

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a nice black gt hood need $550 plus the haul and would need to find a box at x cost

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Bump bump!!!! Come on there's got to be someone going back to stock!

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
I would offer up my cobra R hood but Im guessing shipping would be a bitch and its in white. Although getting it painted black for you isnt a problem.

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
How much are you looking at getting for the hood and where would you be shipping it from?

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
IDK you want it black? and South Dakota so not exactly around the corner

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Ya black is what I need. My stock hood has that corrosion issue under the paint and Ford wont d anything =/

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a bummer. I got to thinking I spoke before I thought. After I knock off some cash and ship it I dont really have much on the bone, which sucks as I want a Tiger racing hood. Sorry I got your hopes up man. Why not jut have your hood fixed? If its not too awefully bad A body Shop can probably fix and respray it

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a bummer. I got to thinking I spoke before I thought. After I knock off some cash and ship it I dont really have much on the bone, which sucks as I want a Tiger racing hood. Sorry I got your hopes up man. Why not jut have your hood fixed? If its not too awefully bad A body Shop can probably fix and respray it

Lol it's all good man. I figured it wouldn't be worth it for either of us, but it was was worth a shot.

Meh, don't want to fix the stock hood and might as well upgrade. Always wanted an aftermarket hood.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back