WTB 5.0 in Utah

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, finally looking to get back into a Mustang. Hoping for something relatively close to Salt Lake, 2011/2012. No convertibles. Trying to stay around $24k or so, but that's not necessarily a firm number. 6spd is a must, no black cars. I'm not racist.

Let me know what you've got!

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
Why not bump up to a 14? After all the rebates and incentives I got my for 28k and you can get new car financing at like 1.9% or whatever. The interest you save alone may be worth it and you get something that you know nobody has beat on but you. Or... I'm sure there are probably plenty of good cars on here to choose from too. A few % in interest makes a large difference on a payment and at least with my experience you get at least a 1.5% better rate on a new one vice used.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
If the right deal for a '13/'14 came along, I wouldn't necessarily be against it; I really just prefer the look of an '11/'12. I'm approved for 2.49% through my credit union. I dunno, I've looked around at a few of the dealerships around here and I didn't find any deals that I felt could compare to private party. I'm open to just about anything at this point, though.

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
here is what I have. I wrote this awhile ago. Car has like 28k on odo or something. I bought it wanting to drift it but its too hard to thrash a nice car. So Im always on the fence sell and build or keep drive and eventually do what I want. Thats why I would sell. I live in South Dakota which isnt really that far from yah. Also wheels arent black anymore but the new color came put like crap so in a couple weeks they are going to be media blasted and refinished. Also front splitter now has three support rods instea of two as I didnt feel two was adequate. Other than that its pretty the same as these pics

2011 GT mustang premium. 3.73 gears, wingless (wing in picture is not bolted on), brembo package. 27xxx on ODO.

The "bad" car was bought
back by Ford motor Co Because of the trans issue so many people have with these cars. Ford replaced the trans and clutch. I got the car with 17k on odo and have NEVER had an issue. So due to the buy back the title is branded as such but there is nothing wrong with this car. Car books for 23,900 on KBB (accessed 7-3-14). minus 2 grand for the brand. You are lookin at 21,900. I would let this car go for 20,000 OBO. THAT IS close to stock. Will have flowmasters, resonator delete(I will give you the resonators that were taken off ) and white line trans bushing.

you want it as the pics show I want 25k.

parts list

Exterior
RTR rear valance-
RTR side splitters-
Cobra R HOOD-
CS/BOSS front valance with a custom aluminum splitter-
GT500 rep. Spoiler.
Custom fitted canards
Forgestar F14 19x9.5 & 19x11
Tires hankook v12 evo 255/50 and 285/35
Saleen grill-
black 5.0 emblems

Interior
Sparco chronos road seats-

motor/trans
whiteline trans bushing
JLT intake-
BBK cat delete-
BBK Xpipe-
flowmaster 40s mufflers
BBR 91 octane tune-

Suspension
-BC coilovers-
-whiteline sway bars
-ARP extended lug studs all around
-Front knuckle and tie rod modified for steering angle(I can reverse this if buyer would like)
-BMR rear lower control arm bracket-
- ROUSCH lower control arms-
-BMR rear 3rd link and bracket
-J&M panhard bar-

I also have RTR front valance/lip , Rear roof spoiler, and of course all stock/OEM parts that will come with this.

Last edited:

foxxxtman

forum member
Reaction score
If you don't find something to your liking on the forum you can always check autotrader, took me about 2 minutes to find 4 or 5 in your price range that are 2011+, this one looked pretty good and was 200 miles away. http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...xPrice=24000&showcaseListingId=368969864&mmt=[FORD[MUST[]][]]&modelCode1=MUST&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&showcaseOwnerId=1024409&makeCode1=FORD&startYear=2011&engineCodes=8CLDR&maxMileage=30000&searchRadius=500&listingId=369408767&Log=0

The last few vehicles I bought I knew exactly what I wanted to I done a search within a 500 mile radius and saved thousands each time. There's always a sale going on somewhere or someone that has been sitting on a car too long. That's 2 new vehicles and 1 used... got all 3 for clean trade value or thousands below MSRP and was able to do the dealing over the internet and got clean trade out of mine. Last one I actually got retail value out of mine but it had a supercharger on it and such.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back