WTB: Flat Black Super Snake stripe for my 2010

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone make these?
How much?
I don't want the quality to be poor and have to redo it in 5-10 years....I want it to LAST! lol
So who, and how much?
Any ideas on how much it would cost to have it professionally installed?
I want full lenth too, all the way to the bottom of the front bumper and all the way to the lower valence on the rear. I don't know why ford thinks that it looks good when a stripe abruptly ends at the bottom of the hood and at the top of the decklid haha
Thanks in advance guys!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I bought mine from www.baltimorestreetmods.com

quality piece and look bad ass. pay the extra money for the transfer tape also. I paid a guy who does the stripe kits for the local dealers 175 to put them on for me. took him about 8 hours or so.

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
cool thanks man!
Another member (and local mustanger) told me there is someone on this site who sells the kit for like 100 bucks.....anyone know about this?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
idk who that'd be but you can't go wrong with Baltimore street mods. well made kit and instructions included

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
Anyone make these?
How much?
I don't want the quality to be poor and have to redo it in 5-10 years....I want it to LAST! lol
So who, and how much?
Any ideas on how much it would cost to have it professionally installed?
I want full lenth too, all the way to the bottom of the front bumper and all the way to the lower valence on the rear. I don't know why ford thinks that it looks good when a stripe abruptly ends at the bottom of the hood and at the top of the decklid haha
Thanks in advance guys!

Being in the sign industry 5-10 years is painted stripe territory. Even cast vinyl will start to look bad in that time frame.

The baltimore street mods kit is very nice . Infact even though I have the abilty to make them myself I would actually order this kit since they already did the measuring and cutting . To do one kit on my car would cost me more in time to layout and make. Expect to pay 100-300 for the installation depending on where you go. Or you can take your car to a sign shop and have them make and install a kit for you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back