WTB: OE Shelby GT Springs

jayel579

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says, OE Shelby GT springs 2007-2009 I believe the they were available.

Anyone?

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
No one has been able to confirm that for me no matter who I call. Shelby, American Muscle, etc... If those are the springs, that is what I will buy.

Interesting. I thought that was even posted with part number on the monroney sticker. Now I'm intrigued. I'll check some more but I'm pretty sure.

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the Shelby GT was lowered more than a inch. I owned a 2008 Shelby GT and had to enter my driveway at an angle not to scrape the nose of the car. I now own a 2007 Mustang GT Convertible that i installed FRPP "P" springs. It is not as low as the Shelby GT was.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the Shelby GT was lowered more than a inch. I owned a 2008 Shelby GT and had to enter my driveway at an angle not to scrape the nose of the car. I now own a 2007 Mustang GT Convertible that i installed FRPP "P" springs. It is not as low as the Shelby GT was.

Also the SGT has the CS front and rear fascia which supposedly lowers the depth to the ground as well. Regardless I'm convinced the Shelby GT springs were ford racing / eibach FRPP branded. Possibly K springs but idk.

Sidenote for you Vert, how'd you get the oem HIDs working on an 07? PM me if you would.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Also the SGT has the CS front and rear fascia which supposedly lowers the depth to the ground as well. Regardless I'm convinced the Shelby GT springs were ford racing / eibach FRPP branded. Possibly K springs but idk.

Sidenote for you Vert, how'd you get the oem HIDs working on an 07? PM me if you would.

I have K springs on my 07 SGT. They are 1.5 inch drop.

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
My vert has CS front and rear bumpers and it is not as low as my Shelby GT.

Macman45 you have a pm on the HID conversion that I did.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back