WTB: OEM front springs 08 GT/CS coupe

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
hmm so if they are stuck to the spring if I get oem springs they should be on them?

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Yeah, unless someone pulled them off to go on aftermarket springs. The K springs had them but they are Ford parts...
It looked like you could pull them off, I'll try and if they do you can have them too.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Rick I may be leaning your way homie!
I just found out I need damn dust boot covers too! I guess I am taking the OEM strut apart after all, supposedly ford doesn't sell the dust boots seperately what kind of shit is that.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Thats cool just let me know when. Doing a mod day at a buddies house tomorrow i have the spring compression tools if you want to swap em . His house is in Etown

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
The Bullitt springs are 8mm or "3/4 shorter and they are stiffer. But, not harsh even with the OEM struts/shocks. I lowered the rear first and it leveled out my car. The difference in height was enough that I had to adjust all my mirrors when I did the rear only. When I lowered the front, it was perfect! Not so low that you had to watch it on every speed bump, driveway, etc...

Gerardo

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
I just found out I need damn dust boot covers too! I guess I am taking the OEM strut apart after all, supposedly ford doesn't sell the dust boots seperately what kind of shit is that.

I am assuming you mean bullit, we are both named Rick! Lol
I'll get the stops out tomorrow, I have the dust boots too...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
^sorry didn't know you were a rick! lol
thanks man I want all of that let me know what I owe ya! maybe my dream will come true lol.

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score

contact JPC - I picked up a set of OEM dust boots from their garage sale thread not too long ago!

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
u6y2e7y4.jpg

This is what I am sending (I assumed you needed the nuts, too), PM me your address...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Rick (bullittboy) going to give you a call soon, no luck with the springs :(
Can i swing by sometime this week?

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Frankie one request before you change the springs put some sort of measuring stick or yardstick by the tire and take a picture then after its switched do the same thing so we can see the difference if there is any.Thanks.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Will do man, thanks so much for the hookup! and darksteed thank you as well I think I am going to have everything I need!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Got the stuff in the mail thanks homies! front is ready to pop in! (I hope)
the strut mount is supposed to lean up towards the arrow like that right?
w4l5e.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back