Wtb pig tails

Jason

forum member
Reaction score
Need some 05-09 pigtails guys. Specifically all the front lights...i.e. headlights, side marker lights, and blinkers. Also need the female tps sensor (pretty sure that's it, it's the harness that connects to the p/s of the t/b). I don't remember if that's the tps sensor or if it's the connector on the d/s. Regardless, I need the one from the p/s. Also looking for coil pack pig tails.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jason

forum member
Reaction score
Used or new. Just as long as the used ones have no damage an have about 6" of wire. I'll pm the guy on the f/s add. Thanks guys.

supadave

forum member
Reaction score
Been trying to PM you, I've got em.
0FC22FE2-67C3-4308-A8E4-B875F80C50F1_zpszepsmiuc.jpg

Headlight connectors are missing locking tabs, just found this out and they never gave me a problem. Cool connectors are new, just soldered into my harness. They're 3-4 inches and the rest has plenty of wire.

Jason

forum member
Reaction score
No, thank you. I Need these because my past projects have left me with little wire on those pig tails. I'm doing a wire tuck and I'm trying to clean all my past modifications up. The clips don't matter really, I can just depen the terminals and just use my old connectors. All I need are the wires with the terminal ends. This will make it a lot easier on me and my wire tuck look more professional and clean. I need the coil packs for the actual clips because they broke the last time I depinned them. Again, I can just depin the wires and just use the new clips so I don't have to solder these on.

Back