Reaction score
Like the ones seen below. Thank you.

!!gV2d(w!2E~$(KGrHqZ,!jIEw49O4KO+BM(do1e5Kw~~_4.JPG

!!gV2deQ!mE~$(KGrHqMOKj0EwrjCSt(eBM(dpR1O8Q~~_4.JPG

!!gV2dewEGE~$(KGrHqYOKjwEwrt33uqmBM(dpTUD7g~~_4.JPG

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
I'm just curious how much a set would be worth ;)

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Haha! I wonder why you ask. lmao.

Honestly, I don't know. I've found them, but they are chrome. A guy I know in Tenn has 2 sets of chromes and he's getting $1k for the set. It would have to be a price that is agreed upon by both parties IMO. Sadly, with this motor swap, I'm not seeing much cash to be able to go out to other things.

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
What kind of motor swap are you doing?

I'm kind of curious about the price of the wheels as I actually wanted to find 2 more to mount a set of slicks or radials to. Needless to say, I haven't ever found any.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
5.4 from a GT500. eventually. Working on finding a good donor.

The wheels I've seen for the black chrome are kinda pricey. I've seen going for like $700 for one wheel on ebay. And it has some scuffs. It's one of those things, you just gotta find em. If I find em, I'll post it up for ya.

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
Cool swap!

At that price, I will just take 15 inch billet specialties off my coupe next time I want to go to the track haha.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Cool swap!

At that price, I will just take 15 inch billet specialties off my coupe next time I want to go to the track haha.

Thanks!

Haha, exactly. I tried contacting the company that does the black chrome for Roush and they never wrote back. I was just gonna buy a set of Forged Chrome ones and have them black chromed. No luck though. :(

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
bump...i have the forged roush wheels in chrome with a few small spots that are flaking, ive been thinking of selling or trading for some black wheels with chrome lip if anyone has...the roush wheels are very pricey for sure

but ive also been contemplating having them re-done in black chrome who does that?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back