WTB: Supercharger for 08 GT

mrods

Reaction score
NEW SC UNIT PURCHASED - DOB STAGE 3.

Looking for either roots style or centri. Procharger, Vortech V-3, Whipple, Edlebrock, etc. Preferably a tuner kit, as I have FP, injectors, SCT.

Looking to spend up to $3500. Please PM if you have one you want to off load one.

Cheers

Last edited:

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
I have a polished novi 2200sl I'll be selling soon when i have time to take it off the car

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hate to sounds like a broken record in these threads. But dob setup will meet your goals for price. Just gotta piece it together

mrods

Reaction score
Actually I appreciate the advice. Read your prior post about them. Spoke to Jason today and they have a great set up. May end up going down the DOB route.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Its a good time because hes setting up a group buy for the 3V manifolds, both R-spec and original. So gives a bit of cash off the manifold and you have the ability to do whatever you want with the system.

Starting off with a really well designed IC core, either put on a takeoff gt500 HE, or go with a big dual/triple pass HE with fans, big pump, tank etc.

I wound up going with an afco dual pass but sticking with gt500 pump and tank for a while.

mrods

Reaction score
That's what I like about their kits. Lots and lots of options and room to grow. Originally, I thought I'd be happy with cams, headers, etc.... nope, need more POWER. So when I go forged internals down the road, I can always add more boost or a larger SC.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
hah same, Done hotrod cams, longtubes, now building a SC kit....man this hobby gets expensive :p

mrods

Reaction score
Haha, the UPS man knows to leave my "acquisitions" at the side door so my wife doesn't need to sign. Its much cheaper than a divorce. Addicting? Ya

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
hah nice.

I had my manifold and blower shipped to local ups store, would rather it didnt go missing between drop off and I getting home

mrods

Reaction score
Alright, just paid for my DOB stage 3 tuner kit! Can't wait to get this baby installed and ruin more tires!

The stage 3 kit has pretty much all partsd, including hoses, clamps, etc. So I'm expecting 2 maybe three days to install, afterwhich I will get a tune from my local shop. Thanks for your direction!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back