WTB: Various Aftermarket Parts 05-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
This nice old lady decided to donate to my penny pinching fund. So I was able to afford everything brand new and even paid above MSRP value. What a sweetheart. Thank you S197forum, now it's time to delete this thread.

Enjoy your weekend community!

Last edited:

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
That's what I want, however, I am looking for as close to a stock look as possible. I should have put that in the original post. I am familiar with that post, I've read your thread in the past. Thank you for your reply.

------

Also, I am looking for sequential taillights.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im going to have the sequential tail lights and an unmarried sct x3 soon. if your only looking to pay $140 for an unlocked x3, youre going to be hard pressed to find one that low

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
I have had several offers of $140 locally, well not locally enough. 2 hours round trip, which I just don't want to do. I have also seen $150 online, but obviously they don't last long. I'm willing to spend more, but most people are messaging me with $225 tuners and I can find tuners cheaper on eBay instantly.

Thank you for the reply though. I may be interested in the sequentials. I will keep an eye out for them on the classifieds.

Last edited:

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
I will pass. I was looking for one in mint condition, but I've decided I will just repaint it. I haven't found a mint condition FORD OEM UA black rear bumper, so it's a losing cause for me.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
A stock looking retro fit?? Good luck with that. Do you have a pic of what you're talking about?

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
A stock looking retro fit?? Good luck with that. Do you have a pic of what you're talking about?

I want as close to stock looking as possible. I had a chance to purchase one at a great price a few months back but I just wasn't ready to purchase at that time.

Here are a couple different examples:

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. If someone has an unlocked tuner for $928476738354354980345 shipped, let me know!

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Good luck. Sometimes I can't understand the lengths people go through trying to save a dollar or two on important, technical stuff like tuners. I had two people send me PM's within 10 minutes of my offer to you here and sold my 'like new' tuner for the bargain basement price of $175 only because I just wrecked my car and no longer have any use for it. Maybe if you wait long enough you'll eventually find one that somebody found somewhere for $160. But if it's that cheap it makes you wonder what might be wrong with it.

Best wishes to you and your penny pinching build.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Per request of the OP I'm locking this one up. Not sure what all the fuss is about, $175 was a fantastic price for a tuner. They usually go for $225-$250 used.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some people just like to bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back