WTB Zex Kit

N

navbtcret

I have a zex kit with all the nozzle and some extras, a bottle heater with the activation switch that plugs into a powerpoiunt outlet so you do not need to hard wire it to a switch and a blow down tube that was never installed brand new in the box. The bottle heater was only used twice. The only thing you would need is and activation switch to install in the car it has everything else. I used a generic switch from Autozone but I am now using it for something else. I am asking $400 shipped to you. Pm me if you are interested.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
LOL.. funny you got your first post NAV,
I was gonna post up about your kit being for sale on our forum over on the collective..

WHITE07~ dont worry about this guys post count hes been aorund for a long time and has a outstanding rep with everyone on our v6 board

white07

Reaction score
LOL.. funny you got your first post NAV,
I was gonna post up about your kit being for sale on our forum over on the collective..

WHITE07~ dont worry about this guys post count hes been aorund for a long time and has a outstanding rep with everyone on our v6 board

cool man Thanks for the info. Yeah he told me about mustangcollective.com and im actually about to sign up over there now. lol You cant be registered to too many mustang sites.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back