WTF is up with blurry pictures?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
What is the deal with pictures being uploaded and being blurry as shit? Sometimes they've been up for a while and they are still blurry. IDK it has something to do with photos that are linked as attached to posts instead of being embedded using a "img" frame.

I can easily replicate the issue when I upload something from tapatalk and then check it on the computer and it is blurry until I reload the page a couple times. Does this on multiple computers.

Has anyone else come across this?

If I need to take a screen shot I will. I'm not sure if it is a tapatwat issue or something with the software of the vbulletin

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything, but I don't use Tapatio or whatever.

Shaggy!? Lol.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Cam, I noticed it on your pics yesterday. I have no idea what process you use to attach pictures but whatever method you're using isn't optimal. I've always just hotlinked from photobucket without issue, all my pics are resized to 800x600 before I upload them to photobucket.

I noticed yesterday you had the tiny little icons for your pictures but if you clicked on them then the full size image would come up clear. Later when I looked at the thread again you had large blurry icons but if you clicked on them the full size image would again be clear.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Brian, all I've done was upload via Tapatalk... That's why it's weird. I can't tell if it is something with the app or the software of the forum that is making it irregular for me.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Who is hosting your pictures, Tapatalk or the forum? The forum has limited resources for members to host pics so you end up having to delete old pics in order to upload more. If you're hosting your images on Tapatalk then the blurry thumbnail images are on their end.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Alright so it happened a bunch of times to me this morning, and on someone else's photos.

I reloaded the page and it kept showing it like this.

aSeuhbF.jpg

If you clicked the photo it sharpened.

pdG19Sj.jpg

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What thread is that so I can see it to?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was running into inconsistent sizing of the same pictures.

In the "looking for something different after 5 Mustangs" thread -- all the pictures I posted about the ATS-V and the Z06 on page 4 are the same size. When I first load the thread, all the pics are the same size. Then when I refresh the page, some will be big, others small. You can see my comments about it also, as I noticed it immediately, thinking I sized them wrong or something.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119469&page=4

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back