Wtt-2007 lifted toyota tacoma

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
So i love this truck, but i cant help having the itch for a stang again, if anyone is intrested in a midsize truck, the tacomas are amazing, espically this one. it has over $10,000 in mods including stuff like pro-comp 6 in suspension lift, xd wheels and tires, cai, back up camera, tinted windows and headlights, etc.. the truck is in great condition and drives like stock literally and still gets great gas milage

this truck was also used for a toyota commercial and driven in the commercial by Chad Reed who also drove it in the areana for the 2009 atlanta supercross. he autographed the dash

IMGP0739.jpg

IMGP0742.jpg

IMGP0741.jpg

KyleJ

forum member
Reaction score
Bad Ass truck man! I saw it at the Atlanta Supercross, I was on the first row looking at the start straight from the right.

Good Luck with the Sale!

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man, and as for ideas on trades, all depends on the car offered.

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
thats a sweet truck man and good luck with sale shouldnt this be in the misc items for sale and not S197s for sale?

i figured this section would be more noticable by s197 owners since thats what im trying to trade for

armandjones82

Reaction score
So i love this truck, but i cant help having the itch for a stang again, if anyone is intrested in a midsize truck, the tacomas are amazing, espically this one. it has over $10,000 in mods including stuff like pro-comp 6 in suspension lift, xd wheels and tires, cai, back up camera, tinted windows and headlights, etc.. the truck is in great condition and drives like stock literally and still gets great gas milage

this truck was also used for a toyota commercial and driven in the commercial by Chad Reed who also drove it in the areana for the 2009 atlanta supercross. he autographed the dash

IMGP0739.jpg

IMGP0742.jpg

IMGP0741.jpg

I think this is a good vehicle. But why trade it? I hope that it has a good reason in order to compensate all your needs. Hope all will be well by now.

Last edited:

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
I luv lifted tacoma's if i went with a compact truck i would get a taco and do exactly what you did. Sweet ride. I'm sure you could sell this pretty quick and have plenty of money for a used stang.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back