WTT-- ARH off road for catted X (GA)

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Would like to trade American Racing off road X for catted X. Looking for 2 1/2 set up for same size collector. Located in Columbus GA and will travel with 100 mile radius for deal. Also will be in Bowling Green at end of month and can bring it up then.

[email protected]

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Do realize it may not be straight up trade, depending on catted "X" condition. If the catted "X" is in same condition as my off road "x", I am willing to throw in few duckies. Nothing wrong with my off road "X", juts want a catted one to make car tad quieter. The X is 2 1/2" stainless steel. And was MADE IN USA!!!!! Not looking for any home made pipes, prefer American racing catted "x"

Or may trade the X and headers for an on3 turbo kit. The hearders are American Racing 1 5/8 true long tubes. And I just had them coated at Performance Coatings in Jonesboro GA. Never been mounted since being coated, and also come with a set of Percy locking header bolts. Headers are not for sale or trade seperatly. Either I trade everything for turbo set-up for off road "x" for catted "x"...

I am located in Columbus GA 31909 and will travel depending on deal, within 150 radius.

DSC00116.jpg

Back