WTT FR500S "KR" Mufflers

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Time for a change, interested in any of the following that fit 05-09 models...

Borla/FR "Stingers"
Magnapacks
Bassani
Corsa Sport/Extreme

No muffler deletes, Pype-bomb, of Flowmaster. Sorry.

My mufflers are 100% Mint, bought them brand new several months ago from AM... http://www.americanmuscle.com/ford-fr500-axleback-05091.html. The tips have no nicks, scratches, or any other type of damage. I meticulously polish these guys everytime I detail the car, which is usually every weekend. The mufflers have a real nice aggressive sound to them without ANY drone.

The only stipulation I have is that this is my daily driver so I would need to receive your mufflers first. I can do the swap the same day and have them right back to you no problem. We can work out who pays for shipping depending on the trade.

Here is a pic of the mufflers on my Shelby...

If you need additional pics or angles just let me know and I will take some after I get out of work.

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Offering a trade is just like selling. You have to have username and date with the pic.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
No problem Bruce, will upload this evening. I was unaware if the policy applied to trade as well, my apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: Uploaded pic with proper info.

Last edited:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Ended up buying some mufflers, these will go up for sale next week. Will start another thread then. Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back