WTT Lifted 2007 GMC Sierra for nice S197

C Cape

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get rid of my 2007 GMC Z71 4x4 Extended Cab. It's as loaded as an SLT comes without a sunroof or navigation. It has black leather interior with bose, onstar, etc. The truck has 7500 miles on it and has been babied. The truck has a 6" Superlift with leveling spacer stacked, 35" Toyo MT's on 20" KMC Diesel wheels, Factory Denali grill, 3" straight piped exhaust, Black low profile UWS toolbox, and chrome accents. I'll consider nice S197's + Cash. Let me know what you have!

l_15c88817fa093c5901ebe6608cd458d9.jpg

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
You should change that to: I would give my truck and cash for a nice S197.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
meh... its a truck... put a bow on a cat, it is still a cat, cut the adam's apple off a she-male, it is still wrong, shine up a truck, it is still a truck...

So how much does one of those things go for?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Trucks can be handy for hauling stuff to the track, and towing trailers!!

In fact, I'll be buying Donna an F250 Super Duty twin turbo diesel here pretty soon. :clap:

C Cape

Reaction score
LoL....This is actually the 2nd chevy truck I've had....It's by far the nicest out of any I've had. I had a 06 F250 decked out and I liked it alot too.....Truck stickered for 38,900 and has $1200 wheels, $1200 tires, $1400 Lift, $300 grille, $300 Exhaust, $300 toolbox Etc. Don_w, how have things been going with your house situation? I'm a mod on modularfords and just remembered about that.

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Looks to me like Kelly Blue Book puts it somewhere in the $29K - $30K value (assuming excellent condition).

C Cape

Reaction score
Looks to me like Kelly Blue Book puts it somewhere in the $29K - $30K value (assuming excellent condition).

That and NADA are both in the $29-31K range. I figured the upgrades are good for an extra 3K. I know mods don't add $$$ to a vehicles worth but you get that argument in every crowd.

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
How do you figure?
Because nobody wants to trade their Mustang for that. That pig might get 15 mpg. Downhill with a tailwind. Buyers remorse huh? A slightly used 07 or 08 GT is worth just as much as your truck.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That and NADA are both in the $29-31K range. I figured the upgrades are good for an extra 3K. I know mods don't add $$$ to a vehicles worth but you get that argument in every crowd.

I know all about the losing your butt on mods....every truck i've owned, i've lifted and never got a cent back for the extra $8000 I put into them. You have to hope that one guy looking for all that stuff to be done runs across you, otherwise, it turns the average buyer away. I wouldn't trade my stang for it, but it is a damn nice truck! My wifes lease is up soon and i'm going to get a new truck. I like the F250 diesel, but mileage is terrible and cost of fuel is crazy. The F150 has some awsome interior and built great, but underpowered. I don't like chevy's interior much, but the gmc denalli looks bad ass and has 400hp. I guess I have another 4 months to decide.

C Cape

Reaction score
Because nobody wants to trade their Mustang for that. That pig might get 15 mpg. Downhill with a tailwind. Buyers remorse huh? A slightly used 07 or 08 GT is worth just as much as your truck.

No I don't have buyers remorse. What is your deal? I come here trying to find me a S197 and all you have done is bash me. A stock 07-08 GT is not worth the same as this truck. Everyone on here has been pretty nice EXCEPT you. I didn't come on here trying to start anything so why are you starting it with me?

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
No I don't have buyers remorse. What is your deal? I come here trying to find me a S197 and all you have done is bash me. A stock 07-08 GT is not worth the same as this truck. Everyone on here has been pretty nice EXCEPT you. I didn't come on here trying to start anything so why are you starting it with me?
I'm sorry for being like that. I have no excuse.

I checked the value of a loaded 07 GT with the same mileage. It's worth $27,990. I don't see why you couldn't get about $1500 in cash for the mods. Other than that it's almost an even trade.

C Cape

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to bust your balls but was wondering why you were acting like that. We're all here with one common bond....WE ALL LOVE MUSTANGS!

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If that were a Sierra Denali, I'd be VERY interested...

I've been through a 2004 F150 FX4 (wasn't impressed with it), a 2005 Nissan Titan, 2 different 2006 Titan Crews, and now I have an '07 Tundra CrewMax.

The plan is to buy a Sierra Denalli and then ditch the TL for another S197. That way, I'll be set with 2 trucks and 2 S197s.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back