WTT Racestar wheels for something different

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my nearly new set of wheels and tires. I bought them brand new at the very end of Feb, wheels are from BBR, and tires from Jegs, im looking at getting a set of 18s to ride around on
Rear wheels are 15x10 with a 7.5bs, fronts are 15x3.75, I have them currently on my 06 GT
Tires are Mickey Thompsons front and rear, 275/50 ET street Drag Radials on the back, and sportsman 26x6 up front. over half of life on both.
Feel free to email of text me if you have any questions, 5O1-259-6828 Will be willing to work out trades towards other wheels, performance parts, or guns, let me know, or will sell outright for around $850 plus shipping

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
trust me, i hate living this far from everything...haha, biggest reason why i dont need them is since the closest decent track in over 4 hours away

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
MODS--since i have a price, feel free to move to parts for sell!!! wasnt sure if this was the best place to post something to trade or not

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
well hurry, got someone local that is thinking of picking them up tomorrow if all goes well, got them listed on craigslist and thestanggangar.com as well, ill let you know if he falls through

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
IMO your car looks much better in that wheel/tire setup. If it was me i would be driving them 24/7.

05xgt

Reaction score
Got these to swap?

Attachments

• 05gt5.jpg
    05gt5.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 05gt2.jpg
    05gt2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 8

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
oh believe me, i have been on them everyday since i mounted them traveling at least 50 miles a day on them, however when it rains it sucks and with a baby on the way i just want a nice set of 18's

and sorry to those i had offers in the making, the guy that had dibs here local came through

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my nearly new set of wheels and tires. I bought them brand new at the very end of Feb, wheels are from BBR, and tires from Jegs, im looking at getting a set of 18s to ride around on
Rear wheels are 15x10 with a 7.5bs, fronts are 15x3.75, I have them currently on my 06 GT
Tires are Mickey Thompsons front and rear, 275/50 ET street Drag Radials on the back, and sportsman 26x6 up front. over half of life on both.
Feel free to email of text me if you have any questions, 5O1-259-6828 Will be willing to work out trades towards other wheels, performance parts, or guns, let me know, or will sell outright for around $850 plus shipping

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

man nice setup the car looks great. Is your car lowered?? and how good did your car hook in the track with those tires???? i have a set of Race Stars and i am looking to buy tires soon but i still not decided. I just want to make sure my car hook well at the track and looks nice too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back