WTT/WTS: 2006 Supercharged Mustang GT

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Thanks! I've found the drag car and a trailer I want... I just need to sell this first though!

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
EBay ads doing well the second time, hopefully reserve will be met.

Sent from a secure underground Government facility.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
So far in the print ads Ive been getting nothing but tire kickers and time wasters!

BUMP TTT

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, I have had one guy that was serious but still no cash. I'm hoping to get into a fox too. Good luck with your sale.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
That or they offer an amount so low its insulting... The last guy that did that I just parked the car, closed the garage and went back into the house without saying a word to him as he just stood there dumbfounded for about 5 minutes before he realized I wasn't coming back out.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
No, because then instead of getting low balled on the car I'll get low balled on all the parts also. I'm asking 17k to any forum member. That's high stock GT values.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
No, because then instead of getting low balled on the car I'll get low balled on all the parts also. I'm asking 17k to any forum member. That's high stock GT values.

You can probably get $4-5k for the full whipple kit with the injectors, spark plugs, and fuel pumps, and still get $13k for your car.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can probably get $4-5k for the full whipple kit with the injectors, spark plugs, and fuel pumps, and still get $13k for your car.

Trust me, he's right about the lowballing on parts. That's why I quit parting mine out.

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
That or they offer an amount so low its insulting... The last guy that did that I just parked the car, closed the garage and went back into the house without saying a word to him as he just stood there dumbfounded for about 5 minutes before he realized I wasn't coming back out.

Haha that's pretty funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Now I pretty much tell people when they call that the price is firm and I do not need or have to sell the car. I'm only selling to move on to a new project. I'm not mean about it, I answer all their questions, I just try to be as truthful as possible. It gets old fast on how many lowball offers and tire kickers I deal with daily thru emails and phone calls.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the proud owner of a 90 Fastback with a 514 and a PG. Welcome to the high 5s in the 1/8th!!!! ON MOTOR!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back