Xbox One Launch Day Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling a brand new in box Xbox One launch day edition. Only looking for $575 obo + shipping. Will post pictures later as im on tapatalk out of town. Please dont delete. Ill do it when I get home this evening. Thanks for looking

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
You know the rules man. Is it that hard to wait to make a thread to sell it until you comply with all of them?

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
No. But people do It all the time and I have a PERFECT feedback rating. Delete it then. Ill repost later

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Just because people do it all the time doesn't make it right, wrong attitude man.

Perfect iTrader doesn't mean someone won't get fucked over. The rules are in place for a reason. If you don't want to comply with them, find somewhere else to sell, but good luck, because we have the best Classifieds out of any Forum, period.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Your 100% correct. But wrong on one thing. I have not and will not ruin my reputation on the classifieds.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Ill make it right tonight like I said. But in the mean time. Lock it up please so I can do it right

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Your 100% correct. But wrong on one thing. I have not and will not ruin my reputation on the classifieds.

Never said you would or wouldn't.

As for the bolded sentence, we've seen that so many times before on here, it's taken like a grain of salt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back