You can use this in the sun!!!

reihido

Reaction score

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
lmao!!! I'm sure his car is so bad it's not only the fastest but the paint is so deep you can physically fall into the reflection and become lost like a black hole

martinr69

Reaction score
lmao!!! I'm sure his car is so bad it's not only the fastest but the paint is so deep you can physically fall into the reflection and become lost like a black hole

LOL never thought about it that way. That's how he's winning races

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
The buttery wax has me interested since it's a combo of synthetic and carnuba. However, I don't see how being as it is a carnuba that it can possibly be applied in direct sunlight or how it will not leave a residue on trim??? Course that doesn't matter to me since I mask off my car and apply everything with a buffer anyway, Call me crazy

reihido

Reaction score
You should try it out some time. It really does work very well. Check out the videos if you want. They also run a special every day on the forums where they throw in free products with normal purchases.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Daniel, you probably covered this before but besides time consuming what is your opinion on Zaino?

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
You just can't substitute buffing with a good polish for anything, IMHO. You need to truely remove the scratches from the clear coat to make the car look like it needs to look and stay that way. Hand polishing is for the birds IMO. It's just too hard to do and get a good even result like you can with a DA.

I love the pro line Maguires has. The M205 is awesome for getting out swirls and small scratches.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You just can't substitute buffing with a good polish for anything, IMHO. You need to truely remove the scratches from the clear coat to make the car look like it needs to look and stay that way. Hand polishing is for the birds IMO. It's just too hard to do and get a good even result like you can with a DA.

I love the pro line Maguires has. The M205 is awesome for getting out swirls and small scratches.

Ive been looking for a good cutting pad to get out the swirls. I have a 7424 but I dont have a pad. Do you recommend a certain cutting pad with m205 that works good for swirls ?

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Ive been looking for a good cutting pad to get out the swirls. I have a 7424 but I dont have a pad. Do you recommend a certain cutting pad with m205 that works good for swirls ?

I've found the best combo with the M205 is a Lake Country Hydrotech Tangerine pad. It cuts well and will finish down fine. The Hydrotech pads use less polish then regular pads because they keep the polish at the surface instead of soaking it all in.

2SSARME

Banned
Reaction score
I used it on my blacked out camaro and it works wonders! I have never been a fan of quick detailer either, until I tried that product. It really does work wonders!

Real Horses

forum member
Reaction score
Thats what I've used since day one and its the shitz! I used eagle, canuba wax gel the other day.... what a mess, I think something went wrong, looked like I had used oil all over the car... ohhhhh god...

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Did you shake it well? I mean it's not that great of stuff anyway, but if it was that bad. . . .

_M_

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've found the best combo with the M205 is a Lake Country Hydrotech Tangerine pad. It cuts well and will finish down fine. The Hydrotech pads use less polish then regular pads because they keep the polish at the surface instead of soaking it all in.

thats their mild cut pad right? or is it the blue, I've been thinking of ordering some but I really like my flat pads.

bullitt 736

Reaction score
I haven't used the Meg's spray but I'll pick up a bottle for the hotter days and touchup work.

I have used the Finish Kare FK-425 quick detailer. Work well in the sun but I haven't used it on a blazing day (yet).

Natty's Blue wax can be applied in the sun according to their website.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
thats their mild cut pad right? or is it the blue, I've been thinking of ordering some but I really like my flat pads.

Yeah, the tangerine is considered a "fine" polishing pad. Seems to work nicely with the M205. The Cyan (blue) is a more aggressive pad. The Hydrotech ones have different colors than the regular pads for those out there that aren't familiar with them

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Tangerine cuts slightly less than a regular orange pad but finishes down very fine almost like a black or blue finishing pad

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back