You can use this in the sun!!!

martinr69

Reaction score
here is one i took a couple of days ago.

Attachments

• 29532_1511249859302_1176037245_31540868_2553085_n.jpg
    29532_1511249859302_1176037245_31540868_2553085_n.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 21

topbliss

Reaction score
been using this since it came out. Use NXT 2.0 as a wax and this as a detailer and your will be a happy man(or woman)

reihido

Reaction score
You guys should check out Adam's Polishes. They have some very good products that I have been using for a few weeks. They have a wax that can be used in the sun as well and it is so easy to use and get off. You can check it out at http://www.adamspolishes.com/ and if you register on their forums you get 10% off on your purchase.

martinr69

Reaction score
been using this since it came out. Use NXT 2.0 as a wax and this as a detailer and your will be a happy man(or woman)

Used it last year and really didn't care for it. But hey everybody has there fav wax and stuff.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Used it last year and really didn't care for it. But hey everybody has there fav wax and stuff.

Me either, it's just not the best for a black car. What I bought I just kept to use on the Jeep or the GF's car, lol

I actually called Maguires and told them how much I didn't like it and they sent me a refund and let me keep the bottle

Last edited:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
For a sealant on a black car you can't beat Blackfire Wet Diamond if you can time the removal perfectly the stuff is amazing

martinr69

Reaction score
Yeah you really can't go wrong with any Maguires wax or the turttle wax ice. Those are the best out there for a black car. Now for the wheels I use the nevr dull this stuff puts a shine on any chrome piece.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I stick with Maguires professional grade polishes, but you're right, the Maguires stuff from Wal-Mart usually will hang with all the high dollar waxes and costs a hell of a lot less. I haven't tried the ICE yet. I've heard mixed feedback.

martinr69

Reaction score
Pick it up at walmart for i think $7 hell if you don't like it use it on your girlfriends car lol

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
You guys should check out Adam's Polishes. They have some very good products that I have been using for a few weeks. They have a wax that can be used in the sun as well and it is so easy to use and get off. You can check it out at http://www.adamspolishes.com/ and if you register on their forums you get 10% off on your purchase.

Yeah, just checked out that site. $69.00 for a can of paste wax???? And why was TOPBLISS's car on the banner???

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Pick it up at walmart for i think $7 hell if you don't like it use it on your girlfriends car lol

I will sometime, I've got literally 2 rubbermaid tubs full of stuff that I need to use first, lol Most of it is polish instead of wax though, I have so much M205 it's retarted, I could wear out a buffer before I ran out of polish.

martinr69

Reaction score
I am going to clay bar mine next year with a good buff job. I have not did anything to it yet since I bought it. I pretty much don't like using paste wax, but i have used zymoil in the past and that stuf is nice (it's liquid thou)

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Yeah, but bottom line, no matter what you use if you don't care for the car well, it's not going to last long at all. So many people don't even know how to wash a car, lol

Did you go to that site dude posted about??

martinr69

Reaction score
Yeah, but bottom line, no matter what you use if you don't care for the car well, it's not going to last long at all. So many people don't even know how to wash a car, lol

Did you go to that site dude posted about??

Yeah that stuff is not cheap. I could buy alot of Maguires or turttle wax for that price.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
No doubt, lol I'm still trying to figure out why Topbliss's sig pic was on their banner?? I can imagine him being associated with them since he's in Jersey and they're in TX

martinr69

Reaction score
No doubt, lol I'm still trying to figure out why Topbliss's sig pic was on their banner?? I can imagine him being associated with them since he's in Jersey and they're in TX

Hell since they are in TX they should get Mr.2010 lol

Back