Front rim/ brake combo

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

KILL ME!!:dead2:

I've read this thread from A-Z, and now I wanna go to the garage !!

keep posting bro, we are waiting:thumb:

as I'm dieting right now, I think its the time for my car to do the same!:lol2:

GI Joe

Reaction score
so you have strange front brakes? Do you like the strange better than the aerospace for some reason?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so you have strange front brakes? Do you like the strange better than the aerospace for some reason?

I prefer Strange... My 8 second race car I use strange drag brakes, My old mans 6 second pro car and all his old race cars had strange, we use strange brakes alot over the years. Always had great luck with their parts and the fit and finish is awesome along with the good stopping power

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome Matt, I like those Holeshot's a lot, how much would they run someone?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome Matt, I like those Holeshot's a lot, how much would they run someone?

This exact rim combo with the front's being the one piece would run around $2200 us if my memory correct, with the black anodizing etc etc. Quality on these are amazing.. it really shows. I will keep my bogarts and these holeshots for the life of the car, never gettin rid of ither set lol... So at least that part is over. Some people buy 3-4-5 sets of rims till their happy.. I knew what I wanted and waited to get them both and im super happy I waited :hi:

Jimmy k

forum member
Reaction score
looking good Matt,

Still up I see,, Just got im from work and caught up on the thread,, want to go kick the cars around lol

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
This exact rim combo with the front's being the one piece would run around $2200 us if my memory correct, with the black anodizing etc etc. Quality on these are amazing.. it really shows. I will keep my bogarts and these holeshots for the life of the car, never gettin rid of ither set lol... So at least that part is over. Some people buy 3-4-5 sets of rims till their happy.. I knew what I wanted and waited to get them both and im super happy I waited :hi:

They sound expensive to me but I'm not going to complain because they look awesome and I'm sure the quality is outstanding like you said. :)

kings2006

Reaction score
are the black rims lighter than the bogarts?
Matt have you tried using the MMr carbon fiber transmission tunnel it supposedly saves a little over 75lbs.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Matt, looking very good. With the weather we have been having in TO this week all you need now are 60’ testing lights/timer in the parking lot at your shop! I bet this has crossed your mind a time or two?

Metallicats

forum member
Reaction score
MATT
What is the size of your tire on your Bogart(front and rear)????
With your ET front,can you drive on the street????
How is the driveability on the steet Front vs rear ????
Thanks a lot
I hope to see you at your show in May

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
are the black rims lighter than the bogarts?
Matt have you tried using the MMr carbon fiber transmission tunnel it supposedly saves a little over 75lbs.

Im not going to cut up my car for the tunnel... Only time the tunnel would be cut if I put a liberty 5 speed in this thing xD

Matt, looking very good. With the weather we have been having in TO this week all you need now are 60’ testing lights/timer in the parking lot at your shop! I bet this has crossed your mind a time or two?

Weather has been amazing the last two days. My front brake lines arn't hooked up because I was waiting for some fittings, but today im going to install all four stainless brake lines and bleed the system and take it for a spin down the street :)

MATT
What is the size of your tire on your Bogart(front and rear)????
With your ET front,can you drive on the street????
How is the driveability on the steet Front vs rear ????
Thanks a lot
I hope to see you at your show in May

These front skinnys (15x3.5) are 5 lbs lighter each then my front bogart skinnys (15x4). The rears weigh the same. The et front isn't street legal the rear et streets are ( I drove all last summer on et fronts and et street's) But these rims and tires are stricly track use... I have the bogarts for the street. I don't recomend driving bias plys all the time on the street... the car is sometimes unpredictable. Hope to see you in may! we had over 400 stangs last year show up :beerdrink:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
THAT'S WTF a stock n/a motor running 11's looks like!

F'n sinister lookin Stang, Matt.

NICE!!

Black rims lookn good on Mineral Grey.... Hmmm....

kings2006

Reaction score
chad 05 gt how"s your experience with 4.56? I don"t mean to hijack the thread sorry matt d.

and matt what tranny are you running right now the stock tranny?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Taking it for the first drive of the year... I need to break in the brakes still they don't stop worth a shit yet lol.. But dam the car is hauling :) Stretched out 4 gears in front of the shop o.o

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Dude Matt, you gotta hit the 11s without a 4:56 gear. And you said you drive the non-streetable wheel on the street? AWESOME! The hole shots are looking sweet!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back