Your stock 1/4 mile times? How much do they vary?

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bone stock, with a passenger... 11.88 @ 112mph. The air was really really good that day, and I had Wheaties for breakfast!!

I feel like I should call BS on this one.....Wheaties or not.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Usually when somone runs a low stock time they fail to mention in was a January night in texas, with a tail wind.

MM&FF always get low times because they are racing at sea level, typically NJ.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
Usually when somone runs a low stock time they fail to mention in was a January night in texas, with a tail wind.

MM&FF always get low times because they are racing at sea level, typically NJ.
mine was in november during the day with a slight head wind :thumb:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Hmm,
Dow wouldn't lie about his times. He is all about trying to see what these stock Mustangs can do. That and dyno numbers, Don loves dyno numbers almost as much as he loves guessing what his car will do:thumb:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
13.55 was my best. Car wasn't stock long. If I would have just run it in PR I could of ran a mid 11. You know they have all the fastest cars there.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
13.55 was my best. Car wasn't stock long. If I would have just run it in PR I could of ran a mid 11. You know they have all the fastest cars there.

For Sure, you don't even need to show time slips in P. Rico:beer: you can just say you know everything:idea:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Hmm,
Dow wouldn't lie about his times. He is all about trying to see what these stock Mustangs can do. That and dyno numbers, Don loves dyno numbers almost as much as he loves guessing what his car will do:thumb:
:beerdrink:

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bone stock, with a passenger... 11.88 @ 112mph. The air was really really good that day, and I had Wheaties for breakfast!!

No man, no bs I was there and he also had my 200 lb tool chest in the trunk, and get this, he was on stock rims and tires and it was about 105 degrees tha day:supercool:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
14.2 stock down to the tires ..... yea i know i drive like shit and it was mid summer down in south la

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
13.34=105.76 bone stock,stock tires just as it came from ford all it had was an excal1 with no tune the program was to eliminate the drive by wire that is all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back