YouTube racing?

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread now, before I see another rape or murder. Im too young to be witnessing such horrible events, and way too often on this site.

dubba07

Reaction score
SilentScope said:
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread now, before I see another rape or murder. Im too young to be witnessing such horrible events, and way too often on this site.
Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
1251404220-819713-400x408-thread_does_not_deliver.jpg

dubba07

Reaction score
esworld05 said:
The OP should read your sig silentscope. That's why this website is bad ass
Dumb. Don't feed the troll.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
What I find interesting about this thread is all the flaming to the OP, yet in the "Kills!" section it's 99% street racing and no one says shit. WTF? I know the point of that section is not supposed to be about street racing, but that's what goes on.

dubba07

Reaction score
SirKnightTG said:
What I find interesting about this thread is all the flaming to the OP, yet in the "Kills!" section it's 99% street racing and no one says shit. WTF? I know the point of that section is not supposed to be about street racing, but that's what goes on.
Thank you. I thought the same thing. This wasn't on the freeway or some crowded street like a lot of those races. It wasn't a roll race or anything gay like that either.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back