Z06 + Mustang (56k warning)

Kaldar142

Reaction score
hillbankmotorsports.com

Talk to the guy Michael Dorescher (may of spelled his last name wrong).

Absolutely amazing customer service and they stand behind what they sell

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for all the compliments guys!

and yeah, my dad is about the coolest guy ever... we went on a 3 hour cruise so walky talkys were necessary haha (his idea) :)

And jay, get the procharger... best mod i ever did. Beat my friends R35 GTR tonight :)

yah man... i wish i could just buy it today!!! but i fear the plastic will weigh down on me if i swipe it, lol... so good old saving up is what im doing!

my SC choice is a toss up between Vortech and Procharger at this point.... i still dont understand why procharger relocated the CAI in that funny spot!

Have you heard a s197 vortech SC'ed car in real life? how is the sound compared to the procharger? quiter, louder?

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Pics look good!! Never would have thought Id see some Prosports in a Mustang, but I must say that they look pretty damn good in there!

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Haha I'm actually trying to get some defis

Once I get some more money I also plan on getting some work wheels... JDM mustang yo

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oh wow really? mine have been flawless i love them

i've ran them in my 240, WRX and now this.

Contact prosport, they have great customer service and whenever a gauge fails they generally replace it no questions asked

Was told that there is absolutely nothing they can do about the rattle. It is because the reset/programming pin that goes through the front of them rattles around....gee they are sorry I am unhappy with it. They acknowledge the issue exists.

As for the water temp gauge, I am on my 2nd one from them and it is about as off as the first one was in comparison to what data logging says the temps are and what my Autometer gauge said in the same running condition. My low speed fan is set for 170, my high speed fan for 185. My high speed fan will be running and the temp gauge will read below 170.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
wow wtf... i'm just using the regular series, maybe that has something to do with it.

thats funny that they acknowledge a problem with it and dont do anything about it, sucks for you though! :(

Prosport is alright but i'm switching to defis because im a jdm baller yo

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back