Zex installed and working

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:leghump: its finally working after changing the burned down nmu. it works. it didnt put much time on finishing it up to the datail.. i just wanted to make it work. but this weekend im taking the time to finish installing everything.

anyway. i programed the window switch, and took it out for a speed. i set it to be off for at least 1 gear, but turn it off again since i wasnt going to lauch it from a dead stop on the road. im using the 100 shot jets. u can feel the difference, but its hard to tell i tought it was going to be a lot more of a kick. let see what it does at the track on saturday. :beerdrink: i cant way to put that 200 shot on. it would be a nice kick.
ohh another thing. i have 2 10 pound bottles one on each side. im getting 2 more, :leghump: now i'll have something to . fill the spare tire hole with.. and hope those extra pounds in the rear would help my traction a little more.
i know 4 bottles is a lot. but im just making sure the party aint over so early :popcorneat: u never know. i'll post pics on saturday

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So your going to have 4 nitrous bottles in the trunk..... that is a little too much lol

screamingstang

forum member
Reaction score
:leghump: its finally working after changing the burned down nmu. it works. it didnt put much time on finishing it up to the datail.. i just wanted to make it work. but this weekend im taking the time to finish installing everything.

anyway. i programed the window switch, and took it out for a speed. i set it to be off for at least 1 gear, but turn it off again since i wasnt going to lauch it from a dead stop on the road. im using the 100 shot jets. u can feel the difference, but its hard to tell i tought it was going to be a lot more of a kick. let see what it does at the track on saturday. :beerdrink: i cant way to put that 200 shot on. it would be a nice kick.
ohh another thing. i have 2 10 pound bottles one on each side. im getting 2 more, :leghump: now i'll have something to . fill the spare tire hole with.. and hope those extra pounds in the rear would help my traction a little more.
i know 4 bottles is a lot. but im just making sure the party aint over so early :popcorneat: u never know. i'll post pics on saturday

damn dude i think 1 bottle looks so sik on my trunk you will have 4?:321: i hate you! lol...

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
what was your bottle pressure at? it usually gets a good hit when its above 900psi and i would let it go any further then 1100psi. i figure 950-1000psi should be a good spot for a good kick

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im not really sure, i was so tired i did not install the gauge or the purge kit. also its really cold outside, i think the botle was really cold. by saturday i'll have all the nuts tight. and try again.

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im not really sure, i was so tired i did not install the gauge or the purge kit. also its really cold outside, i think the botle was really cold. by saturday i'll have all the nuts tight. and try again.

If the bottle was cold you should feel a big difference once its warm! I had fun with the purge.. people would break there necks looking over at my car lol

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the bottle was cold you should feel a big difference once its warm! I had fun with the purge.. people would break there necks looking over at my car lol
im actuly making sure nobody knows. so im looking for a way to purge to the exhaust or something. :popcorneat:

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score

yeah your bottles were probably cold thats why you didnt feel anything. i would get your bottles warm and try the 100 shot again...you should be able to feel somethig then

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
So your going to have 4 nitrous bottles in the trunk..... that is a little too much lol

It's for when he puts the 200 shot in and wants to try a top speed run with it:beerdrink:

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
4 bottles?

"He's got enough nitrous to blow himself up in there"

nawz.gif

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
the bottle nneds to be at around 85 degrees or so..I saw a chart somwwhere...but the gauge would be best.. also a pressure triggered heater for the win!!

SlvrS197

Reaction score
im actuly making sure nobody knows. so im looking for a way to purge to the exhaust or something. :popcorneat:

Purge through the motor....best way..rev it to 3500 hole it, turn your WOT switch on, and then rev it to 5000 a couple times..

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
You could also tap into the exhaust somewhere down the line and purge into that. If anyone sees it they'll probably just think you're burning oil.
Dan

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol i forgot tto mention. it seems like the system never sprayed when i started the post. it seems like the nmu lost the programing so the window switch wasnt really working. yersterday morming i umplugged the w/s and reprogramed the nmu and went for a ride, lol it felt like like a kick in the balls. the truth is, that i never step hard on the car while driving on the street. just at the track, and after all the mods i have. the car is really freaking fast n/a. anyway now i really felt the difference and im looking forward on getting that 175 or 200 shot. hopefully the tranny holds.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back