Zex nitrous kit w/o bottle

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
I'm selling a Zex wet nitrous kit for '05-'10 GT's, part# 82034. It's about 1 1/2 yrs old and works great. The only thing missing is the bottle/brackets (about $100 used on EBAY), the arming switch (about $28 on Zex website), the 100 shot jets if you want them (about $10 for both on Zex website), and a few simple generic nuts, bolts, and wire. Zex's website has $4.95 flat rate shipping. These kits sell for about $570 new. I'm selling the kit for $200. It's going on EBAY soon, but I wanted to give you first crack at it. Shipping should be about $10 because it's pretty light without the bottle.

SOLD!

Last edited:

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Arming switch as in just a regular toggle switch you could get from pep boys? If it comes with the 75 shot jets then I'm interested.

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get back to you more quickly. I thought that I'd get an email notification if I got replies, but I didn't have it set up correctly. Yes, any toggle switch would work. The exact one from the kit is about $28 if you get it from Zex. And, yes it has the 75 jets, along with all of the other ones except the 100's.

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
switch is $10 at any auto parts store as well = )

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Status Customs , I'll be out there with the shop .
It will be a great show !
Where are you located ?

BACKINBBLACK05

forum member
Reaction score
Cedar Park, a suburb of Austin. I was at the Pinks All Out at Dallas Raceway a few weeks ago and talked to one of the Status guys.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Cedar Park, a suburb of Austin. I was at the Pinks All Out at Dallas Raceway a few weeks ago and talked to one of the Status guys.

awesome , i know the son pretty well , he works at the shop with his dad and the crew , alot of sweet rides coming out of there

but anyway , FREE BUMP lol

LBballin9

Weekend Driver
Reaction score
Dang if this came with everything except the bottle it would be a done deal

FnSweet06

forum member
Reaction score
I got an extra bottle...located in San Antonio, TX PM me if intrested.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back