C&LR CAI $195+sh / SCTxCal2 $235+sh / Moroso Air/Oil Separator $195 / THE LOT: $600

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
  • C&L Racer CAI 95 mm MAF Housing: $195+sh
    Has had the Moroso Air/Oil Separator mounted on it. I'll supply plugs for the 3.8" holes if you don't buy the separator with it. Used for 7500 miles.
  • SCT xCal2w/Bamachips 87 Perf, 93 Torque, and 93 Race Tunes: $235+sh
    Current calibration code is XZE2, Strategy is FPAF0A3...I can format it for you if desired (i.e. remove the tunes)
  • Moroso Air/Oil Separator, Earl's fittings, hoses with stock quick connect/disconnects $195+sh
    Used for 6000 miles
THE WHOLE ENCHILADA: $600

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm just scared of voiding my warranty...so I'm going back to stock tuning/airbox. Now that I figured out the vibe from the Spyder (my engine is off center and aimed at the driver-rear tire), and I adjusted accordingly, I'm probably gonna do UDP's and 4.10's, and be done.
Yeah there are those that will laugh and say I won't be done, but I will....I can't afford the time to keep messing with this thing, I need to drive it and have it be reliable.

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
If you do 4.10s you are going to need that XCal... all of the parts you are selling are easy to take off if you have to take it to the dealer. But I may have a customer that want some or all of it.

doc stang

forum member
Reaction score
wtb, a cai

. . . But I may have a customer that want some or all of it.
dat wood b me
the oil separator is cool too, since i will be turbo'd in 3-5 months.
i want an xcal III or a livewire, (havent decided which, just yet)
where in tejas, btw?
ever heard of lake jackson?
doc

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The UDPs and 4:10s can void your engine and driveline warranty unless installed by Ford, and even then, better have it in writting. Just because they install it does not mean the car warranty covers it. You're selling the parts easy to remove before going to the dealer and keeping the ones you can't easily remove. ????

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
dat wood b me
the oil separator is cool too, since i will be turbo'd in 3-5 months.
i want an xcal III or a livewire, (havent decided which, just yet)
where in tejas, btw?
ever heard of lake jackson?
doc
You're in Lake Jackson? Cool, we can meet easily then; I'm in Friendswood/Clear Lake I'm sending you a PM that I just sent to Kevin b4 I saw your post...

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The UDPs and 4:10s can void your engine and driveline warranty unless installed by Ford, and even then, better have it in writting. Just because they install it does not mean the car warranty covers it. You're selling the parts easy to remove before going to the dealer and keeping the ones you can't easily remove. ????
Excellent observation. I will look into having the dealer install both the UDP's and the 4.10's they're a Roush dealer, so maybe if I use Roush-supplied parts...likely at premium...the warranty will be intact, altough the rear end warranty is already iffy with the Spyder install...which I may or may not keep (I'd swap it out when I do the 4.10 install so that the crush collar etc it all new.)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back