Coming down to lincoln

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I will be at dynosport in Lincoln, NE this saturday the 24th around 3:30 incase any of you locals wanna come down. Gonna get the car dynoed with the new mods!!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Will for sure Lito!! Will also get a dyno chart for ya man. $100/hr so hopefully will be able to get a few pulls in. If anyone wants to join in the rate goes down the more cars we can get, even if you show up before me!

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Is the dyno loaded?

I may be available if you need anything or want to test stuff.

If you want to raise the boost a little for the only reason as to have a money run let me know to check how much range we may have out of the fuel system, in the first WOT you did it made 10# right? that would get us an idea.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
THe first run it made 11.8#. I didn't send you the log where it made 18# after I hooked up the manual boost controller wrong, lol! Their website is dynosport.com and they use a dynojet which I believe is loaded. You may want to check it out so you are getting acurate readings and then report back to me before I head down there.

BTW, I have been driving the car every chance I get and it has been running great!!!! Thanks for the attention to detail on my tuning man!!!

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Checked and looks it is not loaded, but with your current gearing it should load enough in 4th. More than accuracy (something I am not so interested in as I see the dyno more as a tool) is the load that is needed for turbo cars to spool properly.

Say Dan I say hi.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
You know the guy that operates this dyno? Is this not a good dyno to use?

lito

forum member
Reaction score
You know the guy that operates this dyno? Is this not a good dyno to use?

For tuning I would prefer a loaded dyno but as you are just measuring, no issues there, with your gearing and the new turbo it should load quite well.

Dan is a very technical and knowledgeable guy.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back