Factory 07 GT500 parts (17k miles): Suspension/Pulleys/Exhaust/HE/Diff clutch/Intake

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
All parts are off my 07 GT500 with 17k miles. Located in Tucson, AZ. Prices do not reflect shipping unless otherwise noted. Post/PM your zip and I will get you a shipped quote.

I have zero use for these stock parts and they are taking up space in my garage so they need to go asap (before the wife strangles me). Perfect for a Shelby owner looking to go back to stock!

If you have any questions or would look additional pictures just let me know.

Front LCAs - SOLD
(No tears/damage to any of the bushings, no play in ball joints. Good as a stock replacement or for installing poly bushings/upgraded ball joints with no down time)

Springs - $40
(No damage)

Panhard Bar - $35
(Bushings in good shape, no damage)

Mufflers - SOLD

Eaton pulley with idler - $35 shipped
(Eaton pulley has a nick on outer lip, does not affect functionality. Both pulleys are in good working condition)

Heat Exchanger - $80
(Normal nicks to some fins from daily driving, you will need to use your own hoses for hooking this up. 1 clamp included. Also comes with mounting bracket)

Harmonic Balancer - $35
(Early design balancer, only good for someone returning their car to stock for trade in)

Diff carbon clutch pack assy. - $25 shipped
(Clutches still have decent amount of life in them. Full clutch assembly included)

Air box - $40
(No damage, filter not included)

Pictures...

Last edited:

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
is it true that the GT500 springs are lower than the GT springs?

if so I may be interested.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
^I wouldn't think so, especially since the gt500 springs had to deal with the extra weight of the 5.4 and supercharger

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, the GT500 springs will actually make a GT sit higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, the GT500 springs will actually make a GT sit higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somebody told me GT500 springs would make a GT a little lower and handle better.

thanks for the heads up.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm.. that is interesting. I actually tested it on my Paxton blown GT and it definitely sat higher than stock. It did provide a more comfortably ride though.

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
shipping for front control arms to 21804.

ball joints on them perfectly fine? I just ask cuz my factory balljoints are the crappy ones. (2005 GT the GT500 Control arms are thicker steel too right?

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
shipping for front control arms to 21804.

ball joints on them perfectly fine? I just ask cuz my factory balljoints are the crappy ones. (2005 GT the GT500 Control arms are thicker steel too right?

PM sent. Yup, no problems with the ball joints. They are in good shape and are stronger than the GT version. As far as structural thickness I'm not 100% sure, but I would say yes. These look beefier.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back