Need install recommendations.

2DaDarkZide PR

Vroom, Burble, Burble
Reaction score
I am having a hard time getting ANY response from different places in Philadelphia/South Jersey area to get stuff installed. It is mind boggling really because I see no reason for someone NOT to want the work.

I need to install Brenspeed cams, Shaftmasters One piece DS direct bolt on. Steeda UDPs and Steeda CMDPs. All at the same time. Cams should arrive in a day or two. So install would be for this week or Next week the latest.

Now, I emailed Tillman. Chris responded on a weekend saying he would get back to me with a quote on Monday. That was Sunday July 7th. I re emailed him in case he forgot. Still nada. He has done fantastic work for me before & a great price, so I wanted him before anyone. I am thinking he may just be overwhelmed with installs since it is summer?

I emailed Lund. I emailed JDs Auto. I emailed Performance Specialties in Pottstown, PA.

Performance Spec. is the only one to respond. They did my gears but their prices are always a little high. Now, no knock on them as they did a FANTASTIC job on my gears.

They want $1000.00 to do this all plus or minus if they run into issues.

That is around what I expected to spend but looking for closer solution.

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
Why don't you grab a 30 pack, put out a help needed on the local forums and have some buddies come over and help you knock it out?

2DaDarkZide PR

Vroom, Burble, Burble
Reaction score
Why don't you grab a 30 pack, put out a help needed on the local forums and have some buddies come over and help you knock it out?

hehe. A few reasons.

1, I do not drink. At all. Never been drunk haha

2, only reason I don't do this myself as most things is because I do not have all the proper tools to do so.

3, I am not keen on letting ANYONE come to my house. In the end, they are all strangers.

4, a shop HAS to do it right and IS responsible for it.

I don't know anyone I would trust just yet to come to my house and work on my car.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Call Paul at Modern Muscle Motorsports he is over in Tabernacle NJ. His number is 1-609-352-6033. Tell him Frank told you to call him.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back