Fall/Winter Mods - What's on Your List?

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Just as the title asks: What's on your list of winter mods?

Even though winter has no real affect on us down here in Florida, what are your plans?

Quite honestly - I'm just looking for some ideas myself. Please share

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New Tranny. Im going to purty up the engine bay also. Everything else is pretty much covered.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
TR6060

I like to shift

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
Upper and lower control arms, strut tower brace, panhard bar, struts shocks springs, shorty headers, muffler deletes, 373's, throttle body, better tune, rear seat delete, side scoops, window scoops, gt500 wing, chome bullitt wheels, what ever else will help float my boat.

or just save up for a stage 3 roushcharger.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I just want to race as often as I can while the air is good in SoCal! The only mods I might need are new tires. hahah

Edit: Oops... I'm also considering adding fans to my heat exchanger.

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
GETTING THE SHOCKS STRUTS AND SPRINGS PUT ON NEXT WEEK WHEN MY LCA'S AND PANHARD BAR ARRIVE. HERES TO A SALARY CHECK WELL SPENT! :beer:

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
Don By Looking At Your Car Domain Page Im Thinking You Should Charge Admission To Have Idiots (like Me) Ride Along In Your Back Seats. The Fact That Your Roll Cage Bar Would Go Across About Chest High On Most People Would Give It A Real Amusement Park Feel.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New shifter and torque limiter for me....haven't thought any bigger than that yet. Slicks if I sell a REALLY big house soon, and maybe Welds. And a Raptor shift light......

That oughta cover it for now.

Oh forgot......and a new tune and bigger pulley would be nice too.....but gotta sell a bigger house first.

Last edited:

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Livernois stroker, stage 3 heads, BBR stage 2 cams, GT500 pumps, BMR K member, & ARH long tubes.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
new rims/tires , new race rear suspension , bmr k-member , and maybe a water/meth inj sytem to start the mods lol

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Don By Looking At Your Car Domain Page Im Thinking You Should Charge Admission To Have Idiots (like Me) Ride Along In Your Back Seats. The Fact That Your Roll Cage Bar Would Go Across About Chest High On Most People Would Give It A Real Amusement Park Feel.
hahaha... a year ago, my grandson said it was like being in a roller coaster, so now that's how we refer to it. I have the cross bar and side supports padded, just in case someone does ride back there. It prevents the direct head-on-steel contact.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh, some stage 3 heads would be good too. Shift light and the solenoids for my line locks. I got the PMP kit but haven't got around to install

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
hahaha... a year ago, my grandson said it was like being in a roller coaster, so now that's how we refer to it. I have the cross bar and side supports padded, just in case someone does ride back there. It prevents the direct head-on-steel contact.

There is a local drag strip that me and my friends go to...They allow passengers (as long as they wear a helmet) I'm pretty sure that you can run low 11's or even 10's with no helmet or roll cage...redneck drag strip ftw!

PS. Its also BYOBeer :beer:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha. In wendover one guy went down the drag strip sipping on a beer and holding it out the window. track owner just laughed

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Since it's chilly here today, I can call these "winter mods" haha.... I have a BMR Kmember in the garage, and Pypes catted X arriving today. Going in Saturday.

My Christmas present to myself is some M&H Racemasters and a couple rims to throw them on. And not to be a copy cat, but a gauge set up similar to Don's. That really looks good to me.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back