interior/system pics

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
i cant go in any other sections...or ill be tempted to buy something...so looking at pics saves me money

with that said...anyone got a cool interior they'd like to show off? post them up!

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Something like this?
DSC01185.jpg

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I've got some golf clubs, a few water bottles and car cleaning stuff in the trunk....lol

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will post up some more pics of the amps and crossover display behind the seat. I bought the car with the system already installed. I am past the point of spending big $$$ on stereo systems and have been considering selling it all once I sell my other rolling chassis.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL thanks guys, I didnt want to go crazy on the big pics but..... you asked for it!

My best friend is responsible for my interior. Me and him always have a project going anywhere from house stuff, yard ponds, cars to even fish tanks! Our wifes even get jealouse of the time me and him find to spend together working on our "projects".
But I cannot take any credit for the inside of my car he is fully responsible for how it looks and its just one example of what he can do when turned loose on something. He does amazing work and people try to get him to do stuff all of the time for money and he will reject the offer, I guess it takes the fun out of it for him. So bottom line is my car is one of a kind because of what he has done to the interior and Im just fortunate to have such a good friend!

Everything that you see in the trunk is all wrapped with a black leather material. The pieces are so well fit and put together with smooth seams. Looks like it would be impossible to take apart but once you see it removed in pieces its amazing how simple and accessible it really is, but does not look!

Now for some pics from the beginning....

Just getting idea's...
thinkn-1.jpg

hmmmthought.jpg

The Start...
hole.jpg

theplan-1.jpg

Prepping for Fiberglass...
doorpanel1-1.jpg

doorpanel2-1.jpg

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
doorpanel-1.jpg

And the final result.....
IMG_72591.jpg

Now for the trunk....
sub box
boxinthemakeing.jpg

Deck lid
mess.jpg

stillmessy.jpg

result... (dont mind the fingerprints from dirty fingers) lol
decklid1.jpg

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
trunk coming together....
workinonit.jpg

Amps and bass capacitor are behind plexiglass with mirrors under the amps...
aftertrunk-1.jpg

trunked-1.jpg

mybottle.jpg

getting ready to paint interior pieces...
thestart.jpg

project.jpg

finished product, the dvd player here in the dash plays the one in the trunk. Really nice for shows, you can put a camera memory card in and both screens will scroll through build/project pics.
IMG_72661-1.jpg

IMG_72561.jpg

Thanks guys for all of the nice comments and interest. Hope this helps all of the guys that wanted pics, if not pm me of what you particularly are wanting/interested in.

Shawn

Last edited:

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bro thats fucking awsome i love the whole car. now i want to trash my car and do i like that :O thats my new favorite s197 period

drool.big.gif

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LMAO!! :thanks1:

Thanks alot man, Im glad you guys like it. Its my money pit :thumb2:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back