Paxton head unit question

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Yea they whistle/whine, not sure which more though

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
We will meet up somewhere this summer. Maybe get the other Bullitt guys and gals together.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
When it comes to a Centri blower, you can make boost fast if the car is setup correctly with the right gear and the right stall. Nobody EVER has got in my car and said, " that boost takes a bit to come in" lol

Hell I even did a super small pulley on mine and lowered the max rpm to keep from over spinning the blower and the car had a boost line like a twin screw. There's always ways to make any blower work for the setup it is put in.

Small pulley and lower rpms actually netted my fastest time in the 1/8 ever. It takes a lot of suspension parts and rubber to hook though.

That setup netted 70-118 on a data log in 2.4 seconds. Haha

I have 255/45 18" tires and 3.73 rear gears and it's a manual TR3650. It's gonna have to stay as is for now. I'm out of money. Mustang fund is dry. When the boost hits in 2nd gear it goes sideways lol.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
This is a great thread, nice looking install man. You don't give yourself enough credit, this was def not a beginner's job!

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
So Bill, just curious. Why did yo remove your strut tower brace? Or have you just not got a chance to put it back on?

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Oh it's back on now. Just had it off to pull the manifold to drill and tap for IAT sensor.
Roads are good and the weather is warm so I'm going to drive it around a while. I'm gonna fill the tank to make sure that pump seal is ok. Back seat is still out.
I have to repolish the areas we Dr Color Chipped (swirls), get the Aeroforce gauge in, touch up some wheel chips and have the front bumper resprayed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back