What have you done to your mustang today?

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't get to go for the sticker today, but I have an appointment for tomorrow morning for that, and for an overdue alignment.

Today I ended up leaving my car at home and the wife and I took her Shelby for a 2-hour cruise, an hour each way, for a nice lunch for her birthday.
I drove back :)

Happy birthday to the Mrs today Gabe.. Also glad you both enjoyed your 2 hour cruise and lunch together as well :waytogo:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Sorted the licensing issue with HPT and flashed the car today. Tomorrow will test drive it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the Mrs today Gabe.. Also glad you both enjoyed your 2 hour cruise and lunch together as well :waytogo:

Thank you Rocky. Yes it was a beautiful day for a cruise and the spot she picked for lunch was great!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Getting a fresh coat of paint on the hood
c18b662cf295d6cda28e38454bb025bc.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Got my May sticker on the Mustang this morning, finally.
Also got an alignment done.
Finally.

Place we went to does a lot of high-performance work on Evos and other fun toys, the Mustangs looked at home in that lot:

36272258826_4b9df6a917_o.jpg

The alignment "rack" was an interesting set-up, but it does the job!

36272259646_1a10620428_o.jpg

36272260086_eae3609f4b_o.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
Finally.

Place we went to does a lot of high-performance work on Evos and other fun toys, the Mustangs looked at home in that lot:

36272260086_eae3609f4b_o.jpg

Never seen Race Ramps used in that way or at any alignment shops. How does it feel now? And the cars look good together

Last edited by a moderator:

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Finally.

36272259646_1a10620428_o.jpg

Gabe, glad that Josh's tune revision resolved your 02 sensor issues :waytogo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Never seen Race Ramps used in that way or at any alignment shops. How does it feel now? And the cars look good together

Yeah, I want those Race Ramps for my house! Lol ... and thanks, I saw the shot and snagged it, those Evos they work on are no joke, some of them are 600-800 whp :)
The alignments are good, they've now done one on the Mustang and one on my '06 Tundra. They mentioned on the Mustang that I seem to be having a little tire pull, if letting go of the wheel the car goes straight a bit then starts going slightly to the right. I'll swap front tires side to side and re-check.

Gabe, glad that Josh's tune revision resolved your 02 sensor issues :waytogo:

Thanks Rocky, me too, and I was pleasantly surprised to have even the Evap monitor ready by the time I got to the shop yesterday morning!

These 2 things were such beautiful sights to see yesterday:

35494692494_dc84488e25_o.jpg

36146803542_6c8cd24e10_o.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
even though you got the inspection in Aug, they give you a May sticker? in NY your sticker is punched the month you get the inspection - doesn't matter when the old one expired.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
even though you got the inspection in Aug, they give you a May sticker? in NY your sticker is punched the month you get the inspection - doesn't matter when the old one expired.

Yeah same here...that's weird.

travelers

Reaction score

Same in Pa if it's after the inspection date.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score

Yup, May sticker, tied to my birth month.
But weird thing was when my wife got her new vanity license plates last year, they somehow gave her a new expiration date of the end of Sept '17 even though her usual month was July since that's her birth month.
We got stickers for both cars yesterday, my new sticker is good till May '18, her new sticker is good till the end of July '18, so right back to being tied to the birth months

Edit: When I lived in Mass, I saw a lot of people (maybe even myself once or twice) that would go get the sticker on the first day of the next month, that way you'd basically get 13 months out of each 12-month sticker ... May sticker this year, June sticker next year :)
I guess NH is smarter than allowing that kind of nonsense, lol

Last edited:

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I pulled a screw out of my tire and plugged it myself with minimal psi loss. I feel like a boss.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

travelers

Reaction score
Tomorrow I'll start getting the car cleaned and ready for the AM show next Sat. I have a few things I want to get put on that I've had for a while.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Changed the oil. Picked up one of those $70 Roush shifters and a custom shift lever. Hope to get it installed soon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back