My new Roush Hyper Series

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
So after a two month process of trying to get this car, it finally showed up Friday night at 1:30 am. The story behind this car is that the original owner was a huge Roush fan, (this being his third or fourth one) but he passed away. On my birthday none the less. I found the car on Ebay after the Stage 3 I was trying to buy went off the market. After a lot of back and forth, I got everything taken care of and the car was mine, it just needed to get here from Texas. A guy in my club bought a 2014 Viper TA, and had it shipped up from Texas. He drove it for a week and decided to ship it back and get some work done (headers, cams, etc...) The place doing the work ended up being two hours from where my car was, so I called his transporter and had him pick up my car as well. He was supposed to be at my friends house at 8 pm on Friday evening, but ended up almost 6 hours behind schedule.

The car is a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Hyper Series. #4 of 15 produced in the Gas It Green series. There were supposed to be 25, but for whatever reason only 15 were made. It has a CAI and tune from Brenspeed, and puts down 611 hp on their dyno. Th torque is quite low at 494 though, so I am going to look into that.

Keeping good company

qIUXneUh.jpg

6t2tfP9h.jpg

New and old

umNGBmih.jpg

Stopped by a show this morning

J0e6CqMh.jpg

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Oh hot damn! Congrats! I think the Roush styling of 2012 was the best for 10-14's, love that front fascia, the wheels are awesome (I have the chrome version). Only thing that is not my style are the window louvers, but I don't like them on any car honestly

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
The car is a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Hyper Series. #4 of 15 produced in the Gas It Green series. There were supposed to be 25, but for whatever reason only 15 were made. It has a CAI and tune from Brenspeed, and puts down 611 hp on their dyno. Th torque is quite low at 494 though, so I am going to look into that.

Keeping good company

qIUXneUh.jpg

6t2tfP9h.jpg

New and old

umNGBmih.jpg

J0e6CqMh.jpg

That's awesome Irish. Looks badass.

Leroy_jenkinz

Reaction score
So after a two month process of trying to get this car, it finally showed up Friday night at 1:30 am. The story behind this car is that the original owner was a huge Roush fan, (this being his third or fourth one) but he passed away. On my birthday none the less. I found the car on Ebay after the Stage 3 I was trying to buy went off the market. After a lot of back and forth, I got everything taken care of and the car was mine, it just needed to get here from Texas. A guy in my club bought a 2014 Viper TA, and had it shipped up from Texas. He drove it for a week and decided to ship it back and get some work done (headers, cams, etc...) The place doing the work ended up being two hours from where my car was, so I called his transporter and had him pick up my car as well. He was supposed to be at my friends house at 8 pm on Friday evening, but ended up almost 6 hours behind schedule.

Keeping good company

qIUXneUh.jpg

6t2tfP9h.jpg

New and old

umNGBmih.jpg

J0e6CqMh.jpg

Looks amazing

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back