Badass V6 s197

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
That thing moves... and would make someone feel like crap.:thud:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Maybe I should have gotten a V6, my car has something wrong with it all the time.

Nice sleeper BTW.

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
His info says 13psi, and I believe it's on stock internals

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Just talked to mike and he told me about this car. That is SICK!!!!!!!!

How long will the trans hold?????????? aNyone wanna make some bets?
If it holds for a bit, I guess I will be buying another Mustang Soon and adding a PH kit as well.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
I thought I saw that guy on MF. Very cool car.

Last edited:

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i should have bought a v6 and saved $10,000 and could have a real sleeper with a turbo and some spray,for what i paid for my v8 and all the mods i have done in the last 2 years.

Buckman

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!
Mike told me about this site, so figured I would check in.
Most of your info is accurate, still on stock block and I too am holding my breath on the trans. Don't want to go the C4 route so am looking into beefing up the 5r55.
This winter will look into some forged pistons, but really wanted to see what this stock block would take.
I was running 11.9 with just the turbo and I think now with the 75 shot out of the hole I believe 10.8x is doable as on the 11.02 run I was launching at idle.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!
Mike told me about this site, so figured I would check in.
Most of your info is accurate, still on stock block and I too am holding my breath on the trans. Don't want to go the C4 route so am looking into beefing up the 5r55.
This winter will look into some forged pistons, but really wanted to see what this stock block would take.
I was running 11.9 with just the turbo and I think now with the 75 shot out of the hole I believe 10.8x is doable as on the 11.02 run I was launching at idle.
Welcome to the forum Buckman!! That's one sick ride you have there. Please don't bring it to SoCal... I have enough headaches trying to keep up with the V8s down here. :samuri:

Buckman

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and warm welcome to the site, looks like a track oriented site so that is a good thing!
I can't take credit for the car, it was all a PowerHouse creation. All I did was listen well when they gave input on which direction to go each time I wanted to step up the power level. All I do is stomp the gas, hang on and keep the car pointed straight!
I think a lot of people have been curious to see what the stock block can take. So far this year I have made about 30 passes at 11 psi, 10 or so at 13 psi, 20 or so tuned for 15 psi (but making about 13.6-14) and just the 3 at 15 psi w/ the 75 shot. So I think it is holding up pretty well, if it makes it through the season I will be pleased as punch.
Hoping to make it to the track tomorrow, but looks like rain...was going to shoot for 10's in cooler night time air, but mother nature may have different plans.
Anyhow, will put up vids next time I run.
Also, looking at the rides you guys have in Cali, looks like I am glad I don't have to line up with you! Although I am close to Fin1 and Redfire and gotta admit I get mesmerized watching those two run. Those are the times I crave the GT!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is one awesome V6 you have there, and those are awesome times!

fin1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lance,
I hear you are going to FFW @ Norwalk as well. I'll be there and am looking forward to seeing you run and getting into the 10's.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back