Mustang Parts Garage Sale

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I am moving and I am tired of storing these things. I was keeping them so I could put stock parts back on the car when I sell but I have had this stuff for way to long.

The larger things in here I am looking to sell locally if possible. I really don't want to have to find a box for the H pipe or the DS, ect. All items are located in Columbia MD.

Anything that is not sold by the 30th of the month is being destroyed and put in the trash.

I am willing to make a deal on multiple parts if you buy many at once.

These items are also for sale locally

Stock parts 05-10 Mustang:

Stock shifter w/stock shifter ball $20
Stock headers (2 studs broken) $30
brake lines (one missing copper washer) $10
Driveshaft (manual) $30
intake $20
Panhard bar $30
Panhard bar brace $20
LCAs $20
UCA $20
UCA brace $20

Fuel hat. The feul hat is apart and missing the T that connects the sumps of the tank. I had to remove it because the T that came with my GT500 hat did not work. The pump still works though. $20

AFTERMARKET Parts

JLT series 2 intake elbow $15
Zex purge soleniod $35

Jegstar wheel caps $15
1/2 bottle CG blacklight $10
3 1/2 inch intake grommet w/clamps $5

3 licence plate covers and some fancy licence plate fasteners. cover the paypal and the shipping and they are yours. If you want them I can just throw them in another box of other stuff you want to purchase.

gallon bottle of dexcool. name your price, local pickup only because its a chemical

click on the pics to make them larger.

buyer pays paypal and shipping.

I am willing to meet in person to sell these items. willing to drive up to 50 miles. Will drive further if buyer wants to pay my gas.

Last edited:

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
most of the parts are in the trash.

I saved just a couple of things. they are buried right now because I have moved, however when I find the couple of things that I left there will be a new for sale thread.

fede 5.0 vert

Reaction score
It may be late but would you still have the intake manifold from that gt for sale?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back