LOL...Cars & Coffee Fun!

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
did that a-hole dipnozzle get out laughing instead of apologizing to that father with kids??? wtf. I hope he gets pummeled by an angry crowd.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Yup. Douchebag. Take some fucking driving lessons.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
WTF he comes out smiling after almost wiping people out!? fuckin retard.
Can't handle the car for shit.

TrackpkCoyote13

Reaction score
Great, another ahole Mustang driver making us look bad. Good news is the jerks car has some extensive suspension damage which insurance won't cover.

I feel sorry for the awesome Shelby that will never be the same. Any word on what charges this dipshit will get for almost running over a couple kids?

Last edited by a moderator:

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've watched several of the videos a couple times and I can't figure out how he lost control. Was he on the rev limiter? Hitting the brakes and letting off the gas and holding the clutch to the floor would have been a lot better than that outcome.

Second, why do the cops allow soooo many people to loiter about? It only invites this retarded behavior by those that cant control themselves and don't have the skills to control their vehicle.

Third the crowd is full of morons. They swam that thing like fly's finding a fresh turd. Stay the F back.

Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ Gotcha. I didn't see that clip. I was trying to get past the fact that the Blue GT350 guy showed zero lack of concern for those he may have killed and/or brought indirect injury to as they dove out of his way. He is VERY lucky mob mentality did not kick in there.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
^^^ Gotcha. I didn't see that clip. I was trying to get past the fact that the Blue GT350 guy showed zero lack of concern for those he may have killed and/or brought indirect injury to as they dove out of his way. He is VERY lucky mob mentality did not kick in there.

Oh yea he is definitely luck, came out smiling like a fuckin retard.

KemahGT

forum member
Reaction score
Wearing flip flops. Perfect heel and toe gear for the expert driver. What a dick.

Looks as though Cars and Coffee type events will soon be harder to organize.

Thanks, fuck wad!

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Wearing flip flops. Perfect heel and toe gear for the expert driver. What a dick.

Looks as though Cars and Coffee type events will soon be harder to organize.

Thanks, fuck wad!

they already are cause of dick heads like this. the one in irvine got shut down, fell apart and they moved to a shopping center but it's never been the same. ford used to back the original spot and had prototype cars and some very amazing cars. now its meh with very very few awesome cars and a lot of dumbfuckery

another example is octane meets, and krispy kreme tuesdays in socal. all of them invaded buy absolutely fucking morons like this and when they get going pd literally cannot stop and when they try to the babboons start blocking cops ect it gets wild.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back